• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Other] Streamline Discs by MVP

I hope they can still make 150 class weights. One of the big advantages to Gyro is their ability to make premium 150 class.

The Pilot putter profile looks like a slightly less stable Envy. I like it.

It shouldnt be an issue at all. The heavier MVP/axiom actually have more wt in the rims from what i understand.

For example plasma 150 class stuff can have plasma rims but not heavier wts.

Good point. I'd only sort of looked at it, as in "on paper." This isn't one to just roll of the tongue....matey.

The 'V' could be silent, and you could say "try'em, pirate."

I liked it on paper. My brain got pretty frustrated trying to verbalize it.

I kinda wish I could draw. I have what I think would be a cool stamp for the pilot in my head, but if I drew it there is no way anyone would want it. :/

Guys, triumvirate is a real word with a real pronunciation. It's not particularly hard to pronounce; just look it up. You are on the internet after all...

Guys, triumvirate is a real word with a real pronunciation. It's not particularly hard to pronounce; just look it up. You are on the internet after all...

Thanks, Webster, but we're talking about Toro's wordplay version of "TriuMVPirate."

You know what, this was dumb. I can be better.
I apologize for the snark.

You know what, this was dumb. I can be better.
I apologize for the snark.

Lol, no, no the snark was good, I deserved it. When I read his post my brain skipped over his changed usage in the first paragraph and only saw the actual word in the second paragraph. So then I was confused about why people were having a hard time pronouncing it.

Lol, no, no the snark was good, I deserved it. When I read his post my brain skipped over his changed usage in the first paragraph and only saw the actual word in the second paragraph. So then I was confused about why people were having a hard time pronouncing it.

Sometimes you (general you, not you you) can get a little reactionary reading stuff here.
Oh well.

::handshake::

The Trace looks interesting to me. I'd like to get one to see if it could dare challenge my Wraiths. That's a tall order. We shall see.

I'm right there with you on the Trace. I may or may not try the putter, as I'm pretty happy with my setup there, but the straight stable control driver is a slot I love to experiment with.