• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Other] Streamline Discs by MVP

Pilot
5444845.png

Trace
3045756.png

Last edited:
You know combining those flight paths with your sig made me laugh because the flight paths look sort of like a map of a trail or something. "Great place to walk your pooch" there. ;)

Is it mean to hope someone in my area loses one of their protos? I live about an hour from mvp, so it isn't unreasonable that they have a tester that plays the same courses. I mean, I'll give it back, but I'd use it first.

Is it mean to hope someone in my area loses one of their protos? I live about an hour from mvp, so it isn't unreasonable that they have a tester that plays the same courses. I mean, I'll give it back, but I'd use it first.

All protos are mine. You can ship them to me if found thx!

No word on release date from dealer email stuff.

Yeah, the only info I see anywhere, as a rank outsider, is on Communitydiscs.com, and he's saying that right now it's just 'coming soon' from the company.

Which means, in theory, it could be as soon as end of March/beginning of April, no?

(Yeah, the venom starts here, LOL.)

All I know is, I want a stack of 5 medium max wt Pilots, same color, preferably green. With that dope stamp.

They're actually releasing the P and N Trace at the same time?...

...Hooray for common sense!:clap:
I really can't wait to see how these two fly compared without the overmold. Will they be similar? Will proton be beefy? Will neutron have more glide? I want to know these answers!

I pre-ordered my from Justin at Community Discs. Excited to see what they feel like and fly like as compared to their overmold brethren. I'm hoping the Pilot will be similar to and Ion, but it doesn't look like it will quite have the glide to compare if the inbounds charts are anything realistic. However, they are rating it a 2/5/-1/1, so we'll see. :D

I pre-ordered my from Justin at Community Discs. Excited to see what they feel like and fly like as compared to their overmold brethren. I'm hoping the Pilot will be similar to and Ion, but it doesn't look like it will quite have the glide to compare if the inbounds charts are anything realistic. However, they are rating it a 2/5/-1/1, so we'll see. :D

I've got a couple Traces on order with Justin, too.
I went with the mid/high 160s, just to see how close they are gonna be to my Inertias.
I love Neutron plastic, and these are half the price of the hyped up CD3, so fingers crossed.

Pilot was looking similar to the Proxy based on Nathan's video. Seemed very neutral but not flippy.

Yo, Halcon or any other tester, I am curious to see how durable they are. In the first vid he bent that soft pretty hard and it looked like it popped right back into shape. As opposed to the soft atom I just taco'd bending half as much. Any chance one of you could do a MikeC style wall test on one of these?...

I'm curious to how the Pilot feels in the hand. I know it is supposed to be in between an Anode and Atom.