• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Other] Streamline Trace!

Emoney

* Ace Member *
These are all the way back in stock now.. They have Plasma/Proton/Cosmic Neutron available.

Flight#s 11/5/-1/2

In my experience these start out very neutral in flight with a good fade.They gradually beat more turn and glide into them. They are very fast for an 11 speed. Def a great driver to have in diff stages of wear. Mvp plastics are amazing!

If you haven't quite clicked with a Wraith or want to try something similar... this is that disc!

I found a light (for Streamline) Plasma Trace at 167. My 11 line up is Fission Wave, Plasma Trace, Cosmic Wave, Neutron Defy in increasing stability. The dominant personality really depends on the course, but I can make a very strong argument that the Trace anchors that speed for me.

The plasma Trace I bagged for a while was a beefcake. I tried beating it up, but never saw any turn. Curious to hear about new runs.

I bagged a couple of cosmic neutron Traces. One was pretty domey and beefy. The other was fairly flat and definitely flippy but controllable.

The plasma Trace I bagged for a while was a beefcake. I tried beating it up, but never saw any turn. Curious to hear about new runs.

i had a slightly beat up 169 that definitely had a bit of turn before it would fade. I bought a max CN and a 172 plasma after that. The CN was the most stable, the new plasma was straight with no turn but I am sure if I stayed with it would have beat in. The reality was that the CN wasn't quite as overstable as I wanted and the beat plasma not quite as US as I wanted (they were all fairly close in stability). So I went photon wave after that.

How do people find the trace compares to the rogue?

I've thrown a handful of traces and a couple of PL rogues...I would compare the rogues to a surge SS, and a trace to a good surge. Traces are slightly less stable than most wraiths - while not really being too understable or not able to fight out of a flex line.

Latest posts