• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Stumpy HOD 5-1-11

Rol6566

* Ace Member *
Stumpy Creek in Mooresville, NC

Hole 11 Par 3
White 290
Blue 290

Tee
370f53e1.jpg

Tee
4246209c.jpg

Basket
6b266c96.jpg

Map
0a103664.jpg

comet or possibly magnet if I wanna play it safe ... judging by the 2nd tee pic it looks pretty nasty if you end up short and left off the box.

I think I will just go with a Voodoo. It is downhill so the distance wont be that much of an issue with the height. Just trying to keep it striaght is the main thing, hit a tree and you will be fighting to get a bogey I think.

how can there be 2 different tees if the map only shows 1 tee for both yellow and red? that second tee pic is completely different from the other and doesnt match the map.

Def a leopard for its super straight fade. then hopefully make a pure duesce putt

how can there be 2 different tees if the map only shows 1 tee for both yellow and red? that second tee pic is completely different from the other and doesnt match the map.

Def a leopard for its super straight fade. then hopefully make a pure duesce putt

I think the second picture was taken right where the fairway starts to go downhill.

I don't remember what I threw... but as a general statement... this course is awesome.
DSCJNKY

Latest posts