• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

SW Ohio Weekend Warriors

I can't catch a break. Had to work over the weekend and literally just sprained my ankle.

At least it's not on my pant leg I guess. Sigh.
Damn, sorry to hear that. Is the cold at least gone all the way?

Sent from my LM-X210(G) using Tapatalk

Damn, sorry to hear that. Is the cold at least gone all the way?

Yeah I felt great. Hopefully it will just be a minor one.

I've had bad ankles since middle school basketball camp. Sprained them both that week and kept playing because couches are dumb as ****.

It usually feels worse in the moment than it is.

Yeah I felt great. Hopefully it will just be a minor one.

I've had bad ankles since middle school basketball camp. Sprained them both that week and kept playing because couches are dumb as ****.

It usually feels worse in the moment than it is.
Football did my right ankle in. When we were kids it got taped up and you "walked it off"

Football did my right ankle in. When we were kids it got taped up and you "walked it off"

Yep. Something you don't regret until you start getting old.

Swelling isn't too bad so far. Hopefully I just need a week to recover and I can get out on my birthday, the 16th.

Swelling isn't too bad so far. Hopefully I just need a week to recover and I can get out on my birthday, the 16th.

You're not fooling anybody, we know you're older than 16

Sweet. Hopefully yoy can get out.

You guys should come down and try out Shelbyville and/or Wendell Moore. Two great courses not too far from you guys. I'd love to show you the ropes there and get a round in with you guys!

You guys should come down and try out Shelbyville and/or Wendell Moore. Two great courses not too far from you guys. I'd love to show you the ropes there and get a round in with you guys!
I'm down especially if j-dub Tony and Alex all would be down. Sounds like something to start the summer with.