• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Take this poll for a chance to WIN sweet discs

Please check ALL that apply to you!

• I’ve bought more than 5 discs in the past year.

Votes: 450 93.4%
  • I’ve introduced at least 2 or more people to disc golf in the past year.

Votes: 359 74.5%
  • I play disc golf at least once a week.

Votes: 428 88.8%
  • I wouldn’t mind pay-to-play if the course is at least 3+ stars.

Votes: 389 80.7%
  • The courses I play sell discs on-site.

Votes: 86 17.8%
  • There are no stores near my local course that sell discs.

Votes: 113 23.4%
  • I’d rather see a selection of traditional discs at a local store than warp speed drivers.

Votes: 335 69.5%
  • I’d be willing to try out a MVP/DGA/Gateway/Lat 64/Prodigy disc if our local stores carried them.

Votes: 358 74.3%
  • I’d likely buy a premium plastic disc at a retail store if it was priced around $15.

Votes: 413 85.7%
  • I’d pay on average $20 for a sweet looking CFR/LE disc if I’d seen them for sale at a nearby store.

Votes: 239 49.6%
  • I usually buy drinks and/or snacks near the course before I play a round.

Votes: 273 56.6%
  • Sometimes I’ll buy alcoholic beverages at a nearby store to bring with me to the course.

Votes: 149 30.9%
  • I use tobacco products while I’m playing disc golf.

Votes: 113 23.4%
  • I’d likely buy a disc from a party store or a gas station near a course if they had them for sale.

Votes: 183 38.0%
  • I’d like to see retail stores (that sell discs) display a map of all the nearby public courses.

Votes: 386 80.1%
  • I’d gladly grab a complimentary scorecard and pencil if a store offered them.

Votes: 355 73.7%
  • Most of the sporting goods stores near me have a limited selection of discs.

Votes: 378 78.4%
  • I’d stop by a convenience store that sells discs if they were less than 5 miles from a course.

Votes: 239 49.6%
  • I’d be more inclined to do business with a company if they sponsored a nearby course or tournament.

Votes: 347 72.0%
  • I’d rather buy discs online than at a store on my way to the course.

Votes: 95 19.7%
  • I’d more likely travel further to play an 18-hole course, than a closer 9-hole course.

Votes: 375 77.8%
  • I play disc golf year-round regardless of weather. (Unless extreme, than maybe not that day)

Votes: 420 87.1%
  • I prefer an organized and professional display of discs over random stacks of discs on shelves.

Votes: 397 82.4%
  • I’d rather be able to see and hold a disc in person before I would buy them.

Votes: 402 83.4%
  • I’d be more likely to buy disc golf equipment at a nearby store if they offered it.

Votes: 363 75.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
AndyJB

LE Cryztal FLX Zone (bright colors)
Glow Champion Roc3
XG Champion Rhyno
Metal Flake Teebird

(optional comment)
I've been highly spoiled playing in the USA for most of my life. Now that I'm here in Korea, it's a struggle to get discs. Korean officials in various Parks Departments as well as officials on the US Military bases are very happy to install courses, but, for whatever reason, very reluctant to sell discs. If I had firm sales data to show them (or even the results of this poll) I might be able to bring more Koreans to our sport due to the accessibility of new discs.

5QU166Y
Z Nebula
C-Line P2

North Carolina ~ Reedy Creek Park, Charlotte

Took the poll

zgmc

Busiest 18 hole course= Oshtemo Park 18 holes. Kalamazoo, MI.

kyledstauffer

I'd love any sort of champ teebird CFR, CFR Roc3 or Shark3

Busiest local 18 is either Buchmiller in Lancaster, PA or Roland Park in Akron, PA

Momokahn

I'm new to disc golf so I'm not familiar with very many discs to name a specific one. I did enjoy the poll and filled it out how it applied to me. Thank you.

Chadasaurus

CFR C-Glo PD

Can I vote like 5 times for "I prefer an organized and professional display of discs over random stacks of discs on shelves". Most of my local stores just have piles and it drives me nuts. But that could just be the engineer in me speaking

Latest posts