• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

TDGV

Mike C

* Ace Member *
Gold level trusted reviewer

Deis Hill - Dover, Ohio.

Coming soon...

Roc3 vs 10th Buzz vs M3
Legacy Cannon test
MVP Tensor Test
FH approach tips

Awesome! Glad to see you keep putting up videos, they are always a pleasure to watch. Looks like you had a few good runs at some Aces.

Looking forward to the Tensor test. You gonna show us some Nano throws, just for fun?

Sweet video!

We should play Brent Hambrick sometime if you're ever in the Columbus area! I live south of Dayton, but go there every once in a while!

It flies a bit more overstable than I expected but I like it. It's very fast out of the hand, and the flight path is straighter and glidier than my Quasars. Not 100% sold on it but it has potential to be the more understable compliment to my Quasars.

organicvoodoo: might do some tournaments this year but generally I just do casual rounds and try to have fun.

I really like the feel of these particular Ions. Blue is 175, putter is 171, the other white is 168...all soft, real soft. Wouldn't mind tossing in my beat eclipse Anode for drives but my bag is pretty full.