• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Team Disc Mobile

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is pathetically unprofessional. If you're going to market and publicize an event with a static start time, then start it on time. My only interest now is the response (or lack of); excuse making for the tardiness or completely ignoring it.
Disc golfers not being prompt and punctual....never heard of that

everyone just wants someone elses money
This is deep stuff here. Commentary on a world where money is king and the people are slaves to their government. Bravo.

have you ever seen his interviews on youtube. he' not evil or a bad guy. I just think he got excited when some shark was painting a beautiful picture of disc golf for him and he fell for it.

OK guys, I talked to Nikko about this before his web siminar/meeting thing and he honestly feels that some good can come out of this beyond just another paycheck. I watched the meeting and he just called me to see if I had any feedback (positive or negative) and I told him about this thread and he wants you guys to know he isn't trying to con anyone. If you guys know Nikko then you know he cares a lot about the sport and those who play it so he wouldn't try to screw everyone over for a few bucks. If you called in, expect a phone call from Nikko because he is going to call and ask people for opinions and feedback personally.

OK guys, I talked to Nikko about this before his web siminar/meeting thing and he honestly feels that some good can come out of this beyond just another paycheck. I watched the meeting and he just called me to see if I had any feedback (positive or negative) and I told him about this thread and he wants you guys to know he isn't trying to con anyone. If you guys know Nikko then you know he cares a lot about the sport and those who play it so he wouldn't try to screw everyone over for a few bucks. If you called in, expect a phone call from Nikko because he is going to call and ask people for opinions and feedback personally.

I don't think Nikko is conning anyone but I do think this company is trying to con him and everybody else who signs up for this program.

Tell him if he comes here, he'll get his own thread and a place to explain this, get honest feedback and whatnot

So what you're saying is that Nikko will give you 5% if you shill for him on DGCR?

I don't think Nikko is conning anyone but I do think this company is trying to con him and everybody else who signs up for this program.

I don't know very many details about the company so I won't offer any opinions on the service, only Nikko's character.

Tell him if he comes here, he'll get his own thread and a place to explain this, get honest feedback and whatnot

I told him that would be a good idea

So what you're saying is that Nikko will give you 5% if you shill for him on DGCR?

If people were attacking a friend of yours where they weren't present to defend themselves, would you not speak up?

I had a contract with T-Mobile for 10 years. They got bent that I wouldn't change my plan[so my monthly bill stayed the same for 10 years], so they started tacking on internet, e-mail, etc. charges withouy me asking for them. I fought with them for 2 months and dumped them.
I won't have anything to do with T-Mobile, the BP of phone companies.

I had a contract with T-Mobile for 10 years. They got bent that I wouldn't change my plan[so my monthly bill stayed the same for 10 years], so they started tacking on internet, e-mail, etc. charges withouy me asking for them. I fought with them for 2 months and dumped them.
I won't have anything to do with T-Mobile, the BP of phone companies.

Sprint did me like that. In college I got in a little trouble and had my phone taken away for 2 months and they had charges for things like ring-tone downloads and said I went over my text limit when my phone was turned off and in my parents desk drawyer. They were very apologetic when we called them out and magically our phone bill was a lot lower for the remainder of our contract.

I watched the youtube video for Disc Mobile and it's a pyramid scam. I just can't believe a top rated discer got dup'd into going along and supporting something like this...or did he really?:wall:

The people defending him are very ignorant. This teamdiscmobile would have never been set up unless Nikko already agreed to something.

Pyramid scheme: sign up, you are on top, find people to buy your crap, make money.

Bottom line: He was trying to make money off you. Maybe he didnt realize the mobile plan was a scam, but for Christ sakes do a little research before you blindly accept a check.

And the personal phone call from him just screams MLM.

Why am I ignorant for defending Nikko? I never said he isn't trying to make money. He never said he isn't either. Why does any professional athlete advertise or represent any company? To make money...that's a no brainer. He also wants to use their phone service because he has been paying alot for his verizon contract lately. I have a good t-mobile plan myself so I didn't consider switching, and I don't know enough about the company to make statements on their operations, so this is why I have only commented on Nikko. If it really bothers you then you should talk to him about his intentions.

Hello everyone,

This is Ryan Sullivan. Some of you might know me through Facebook, even this harro1040 guy aka Mike Harrington mentioned that I am deaf with goofy wording, really bad grammar and sentence structure. He got it right. Mike, geez….you think I didn't know that? I shall thank you for verified it, even it's my second language. =)

This is really my first time to come in this forums community because I am new to disc golf sport that I've playing since last spring.

Yes, I am deaf and I use American Sign Language. May I tell you why I joined Solavei that even someone might think it is a pyramid scheme? Ok, since I have a contract with Sprint, I pay $55 a month for unlimited text/data plan. There isn't even voice service in it….yes, really. I don't need voice plan because I can't talk on phone so I figure it is useless plan for me and I want to go for a special discount plan for deaf people so only low price I ever get for a discount is $55 a month. So, Solavei provides me something even better…..$49 per month with unlimited voice, text and data plan. UNLIMITED VOICE!!! I can give my phone to someone who can talk on phone for me which is so awesome. Solavei makes a different business approach for spend on advertising and it's spending on people's networking. So, that's how you make money from it if you set up your network through your people you know of. There is even an online phone store that is compatible directly to Solavei's service and you can buy any brand name of phone, even iPhone!

Of course, some of you might have thought if Solavei is a pyramid scheme. It's obviously that you have never been in MLM business before or you ever know what pyramid scheme really is. I've been familiar with few MLM businesses such as World Ventures, USANA, Seacret and others since 2005. You know which is the biggest MLM business out there? It's Avon, I am sure many of guys have heard of it. Here the links that you might understand the difference between MLM business and pyramid scheme.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pyramid_scheme
http://sbinfocanada.about.com/cs/marketing/a/MLMpyramid_2.htm
http://www.mlmrankings.com/ (MLM business rankings in world)

I started thinking about a big picture as what if Solavei can turn the disc golf community into something bigger. Once people start to make good income from it, it might help them to travel any farther to disc golf major tournaments and start to pull in the bigger audience as it helps to empower the disc golf community growing pace faster. But it's only up to everyone and thinks what they really want….pay their own phone service and get nothing in the return or pay $49 flat a month for unlimited service and earn income from it. But everyone needs to look at a big picture here. This business is still new, launched recently in August. Currently, the number of Solavei members are around 115,000 so this business is still new and there are still 300 millions of people out there haven't heard about Solavei.

This is why I believe that Solavei can be best products everyone can use daily than other MLM businesses and their products. That's why I got approached to Nikko and tell him about this business. He got fired up about it because he knows Solavei can be good for the disc golf community where they can get a success from and enjoy using Solavei products. So, don't bash on Nikko just because he wants to help the disc golf community to be the success with Solavei. That's why there is a "Team DiscMobile" that he created for everyone to join the team and help each other to be a success. Yes, it's for EVERYONE.

Well, that's it and I hope you get the same big picture as I've seen in mine and Nikko's. So, I'm logging off right now that I might never come back because I'm not much of forums person. You can add me on Facebook through Nikko's if you want to get in touch with me. =)

...I started thinking about a big picture as what if Solavei can turn the disc golf community into something bigger. Once people start to make good income from it, it might help them to travel any farther to disc golf major tournaments and start to pull in the bigger audience as it helps to empower the disc golf community growing pace faster...

Yeah, thats exactly whats gonna happen. :rolleyes:

...Well, that's it...So, I'm logging off right now that I might never come back because I'm not much of forums person...

Bye bye!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.