• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Tee Bird vs Tee Bird Plus

Jasonasseln

Birdie Member
First of all what is the difference between the 2 and does one give any advantage over the next. I use them for thumbers and fairways

Teebirds are my distance driver disc. I've never thumbed them before either lol.

I think the Teebird + has a different rim, but I've never felt one or bothered reading up on them, as I have a stockpile of my throwers.

TB+ has a slightly slanted inner rim, similar to a lot of Lat. 64 discs but not as much. One of the runs of TB+'s came out crazy overstable but I can't remember which. Other than that, they fly pretty much the same. I'd probably prefer the original TB if I was going OH with it.

Awesome, that didnt help at all.

I kept reading the same things people are saying here, took me a while holding them up and comparing them to each other to finally figure out what part is slanted. The inner rim where your fingers would rest when gripping the disc is slanted in pretty good towards the flight plate.

I have a well used KC 12x TB, and a almost new Japan Open TB+. I haven't thrown the TB+ as much yet, but it seems significantly more overstable. Not sure if the TB+ just needs some beating in, or if thats just the way it is.

For me, my 2 teebird +'s were more stable than slightly aged star firebirds. If I wanted that flight pattern I woudl carry a whippet, which I do! I gave them away as CTP's after a week of throwing them.

EVERONES ARM ARE DIFFERENT

Ya'll are funny everyone throws differently with different arm speeds and distance so what one says it does it probabbly doesn't do it for the other the best thing to do is see what works for your game plain and simple
Uncle Bob disc golf guru lol

I've been tempted to buy a TB+ but having felt one at a recent tournament, I don't like the slanted underside on the rim. With my weenie size hands, I've had grip slip issues with a Lat 64 Core and I fear a Teebird + is going to be more of the same. That being said, I could see where someone with bigger hands and a stronger arm might prefer it over the traditional TB.

Latest posts