• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Latitude] Test material River?

Just ordered a River in test material last night. I wanted to check it out cheap before spending the money on higher grade plastic. I read a brief description that said something about the test plastic needed to be beat up a little bit before the river shows its true glide and touch. Can anyone elaborate on this?

Just ordered a River in test material last night. I wanted to check it out cheap before spending the money on higher grade plastic. I read a brief description that said something about the test plastic needed to be beat up a little bit before the river shows its true glide and touch. Can anyone elaborate on this?

it wont take long to season, TM beats up quick

I used to have one - flipped right into the pond... It is pretty soft material, bruises and dents will be in quickly. I can't say to much about the glide - didn't have it long enough...

I beat one in to perfect and then lost it in a pond. I still like an older GL that isn't too domey but the TM rivers are pretty nice. Just don't give it OAT or you'll be sorry. They like finesse and it's best to let the disc do the work when it comes to the River in my opinion.

I have one. It isn't all that delicate. I say go for it. I bagged it for a few months and than moved on. It was worth it 9 bucks.

Smooth, hyzer flip,power. If you have OAT or try to to power it, it will suck.