• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

That guy stole my firebird.

Status
Not open for further replies.
attachment.php
Gangsta.

I play in Michigan too :D
I've never had anyone steal my discs though.
I just had one returned the other day that I left lying on the ground after I tee'd it off, some guys yelled to my group about 4 holes later saying there was a disc laying there. Yeah I felt stupid :)

I am not going to post the picture of this punk because as many have said it may be illegal to do so, and I am goin to stick with not telling you where I play at. I just needed to vent and let the frustration out, I will probably go by my local PIAS and see what I can find there. And no I do not write my number on my discs as I do not lose them very often and I find them myself

ahhhh witness protection program...we totally understand!!! :doh:

Well that was a huge waste of time to read...
1) How can it be illegal to post a pic of some punk yet its not for people to post pics/vid of celebs....just saying, I think yur good
2) Is it really so negative to shoot the kid? Looks like he's headed down a great life path anyway...free meals, free lodging...all paid for by us nice tax paying citizens...

that is rediculous....mcnaughton is my home course!! what kind of truck and disc? if i see them i'll get it back...

Well i dont remember the truck, greg said it was the truck....but he was with a group who had two almost identical primered Mitsubishi Eclipses who are parked out there alot....the disc was a tyedye Champ Destroyer, green orange and clear with the stamp removed.

On a side note, out at McNaughten last year i ran into a buddy i hadnt seen in years after my round. Set my bag on the side of the road next to my truck and talked for about an hour...i had to get going and left. Without my bag. I realized it about 30 mins later and they stole half my discs...one being my first disc ever a blue/white/red "splat" tyedye 11x eagle and a blue first run protostar star destroyer along with plenty other nice ones....sickening.

Well i dont remember the truck, greg said it was the truck....but he was with a group who had two almost identical primered Mitsubishi Eclipses who are parked out there alot....the disc was a tyedye Champ Destroyer, green orange and clear with the stamp removed.

On a side note, out at McNaughten last year i ran into a buddy i hadnt seen in years after my round. Set my bag on the side of the road next to my truck and talked for about an hour...i had to get going and left. Without my bag. I realized it about 30 mins later and they stole half my discs...one being my first disc ever a blue/white/red "splat" tyedye 11x eagle and a blue first run protostar star destroyer along with plenty other nice ones....sickening.

i'll keep my eyes peeled.....thats rediculous.....i haven't had any problems....congrats to the lowlifes trying to ruin our sport...:wall:

Went to my local PIAS today to look for a replacement firebird and guess what....... My disc was sitting on the rack there, so I decided I was going to to explain my situation to the store clerk and tell him what happened, he said it didn't matter and said I had to pay anyway because I had no way to prove that it was my disc. I asked to give the phone number Of who sold the disc and he wouldn't tell me it either....... So end in the end I payed for my disc. Makes me mad.

I would say forget about the disc, just print out his picture and a warning about how he is a thief and a scumbag and post it on all the local courses you go to. Later down the road it will catch up to him.

Went to my local PIAS today to look for a replacement firebird and guess what....... My disc was sitting on the rack there, so I decided I was going to to explain my situation to the store clerk and tell him what happened, he said it didn't matter and said I had to pay anyway because I had no way to prove that it was my disc. I asked to give the phone number Of who sold the disc and he wouldn't tell me it either....... So end in the end I payed for my disc. Makes me mad.

Privacy is biotch!

terry_tate.jpg

This is the best troll posting I've seen in a while!

Anyone know what Anatak spells backwards?
See my first post in this thread. :thmbup:

Wow, that disc must have sucked hard if he sold it already. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.