• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

That guy stole my firebird.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Went to my local PIAS today to look for a replacement firebird and guess what....... My disc was sitting on the rack there, so I decided I was going to to explain my situation to the store clerk and tell him what happened, he said it didn't matter and said I had to pay anyway because I had no way to prove that it was my disc. I asked to give the phone number Of who sold the disc and he wouldn't tell me it either....... So end in the end I payed for my disc. Makes me mad.
Dude, that's why you walk into PIAS with one of these and demand it back! You can probably pick up a few other discs that weren't previously yours, a baseball glove and a treadmill while you're at it. Be sure to bring a pickup truck for a getaway vehicle, as treadmills are kind of heavy.

_home_made_rocket_4.jpg

I mean, you'll probably spend some serious jail time or will be shot by a SWAT team for your efforts, but c'mon man, this is about principle!

Went to my local PIAS today to look for a replacement firebird and guess what....... My disc was sitting on the rack there, so I decided I was going to to explain my situation to the store clerk and tell him what happened, he said it didn't matter and said I had to pay anyway because I had no way to prove that it was my disc. I asked to give the phone number Of who sold the disc and he wouldn't tell me it either....... So end in the end I payed for my disc. Makes me mad.

How did you know its yours? name n number? call the cops.

I am not going to post the picture of this punk because as many have said it may be illegal to do so, and I am goin to stick with not telling you where I play at. I just needed to vent and let the frustration out, I will probably go by my local PIAS and see what I can find there. And no I do not write my number on my discs as I do not lose them very often and I find them myself

You're a ******* **** for posting this ******-******* ****** garbage.
Keep crying to yourself, and maybe one day if you gain the testicular fortitude, you can man up and post a ******* pic of the thief or at least what course it is so maybe this will stop at said course.....but NOOOOO, Katana wants to 'protect their privacy' give me a break and get off the Internet if you care about privacy.
END RANT
I hope the thief gets caught, but oh wait, we have no idea what he looks like or what course he might be on.....so I guess the thief wins and the OP just looks like a tool.....yeah, and he talks about bringing his riffle to 'pop a shot off at him'. Dude, the only shot popped off was the one the thief popped in your mouth when they stole your disc.

That sucks dude. I'll tell you what my grandma always told me in situations like that. "Maybe he was poor and needed some money for lunch for him and his wife and their 3 kids." or something like that.

BTW, this was the best troll thread I've seen in a while. My ex-gf used to say that they didn't laugh at my jokes (which usually aren't that funny to be honest), they laughed at the comments that followed my jokes! This thread was not worth reading until about page 7 when the trolls got involved. lol :hfive:

Last edited:
Keep crying to yourself, and maybe one day if you gain the testicular fortitude, you can man up and post a ******* pic of the thief or at least what course it is so maybe this will stop at said course.....but NOOOOO, Katana wants to 'protect their privacy' give me a break and get off the Internet if you care about privacy.
END RANT
I hope the thief gets caught, but oh wait, we have no idea what he looks like or what course he might be on.....so I guess the thief wins and the OP just looks like a tool.....yeah, and he talks about bringing his riffle to 'pop a shot off at him'. Dude, the only shot popped off was the one the thief popped in your mouth when they stole your disc.

Just calm down sir.

anataK
Like the boy who cried wolf, no one believes your b.s. anymore. I hope they steal your tampon next time.

END RANT

lol if ever a post deserved this.....

U mad bro? :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts