• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The 2014 Memorial Championship

When BigJerm says you have the most UnderRated ForeHand in the game that's a huge compliment so I'll leave it at that and let people say what they want :thmbup::p

Is this a trick question?

Actually, Will won last year. McBeth has been nothing short of impressive at the Memorial, though. In 7 years of playing it; he has won 3 times, and his worst finish was his first year where he took 10th. :clap:

When BigJerm says you have the most UnderRated ForeHand in the game that's a huge compliment so I'll leave it at that and let people say what they want :thmbup::p

Well played.

You didn't seem to keen on the idea of cancelling the round on Saturday, even when I mentioned that it would give you a chance to shoot a 38 on Sunday. I figured you would want a chance to smash your record.

Hey Paul,
Congrats on the win! You were locked in that last round, despite the crazy weather. :)

I'm curious as to how much/little you threw the Krait during the tourney. Mostly Destroyers and Roc3's it seemed, but wanted to hear your feedback on it since I saw your in the bag video discussing them. Thx.

Tim S.

Last edited:

Well played.

You didn't seem to keen on the idea of cancelling the round on Saturday, even when I mentioned that it would give you a chance to shoot a 38 on Sunday.

I just wanted the day to end we were so close to finishing and I knew the only reason we were still delayed was because of 15 tee pad nobody else on the course had any issue with their holes. I would have thrown from that river to just get that hole over with.

Don't lie Paul your just torqueing over xcals! lol..

Is this a trick question?

Yeah my bad on the 2x comment I forgot Will actually held off for the win Last year after the scorecard BS... was just thinking about the record round which might as well just given it to Paul for throwing in the first place.

I still stand by NT 2014 McBroom. Finna Sweep 'em.

CLEANS UP on the final days.

The armchair quarterbacks in here. Everything looks easy from the couch.

Way to get em McBeast!

Only one of us here knows what Best In The World feels like.
That must be a huge weight to carry around. How much influence does being the best have when you approach the first tee? Especially on the third and final rounds. Do you step up the game in those situations or do you just go out and play your round like you envision knowing your capabilities?

I would think someone would of mentioned this by now. 2 of top three players are sponsored by innova and 4 of top 10. I think im going to buy some prodigy. Jk. Just pointing it out.

I think that's why Discraft wanted no one filming live this year - they didn't want the announcers calling out the fact that only 1-3 of the top 25 players were using the sponsors Discs....:p

the top 3 are on three different companies.

By my count, the top 4 in order are Innova, Gateway, Innova, Innova. Not that what they're throwing makes any difference at all in how they play.

ahh i was talking about world ranking, not the tourney standings. that makes more sense now.