• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The 25th Annual Memorial Championship

At least she has the balls to do it from an account where she can be held accountable for what she says. While you on the other hand have 23 useless posts in the past two days in this thread alone. It always makes me laugh when people have an account with a really low post count, but then like 30 posts in a single day, makes it even better when they say that someone else is 'on the rumor mill.'

lol.

I enjoyed being able to watch GG and Greg. Its the first time I have seen this much of thier playing style on video. Just wish they would have made sure to have enough battery life to cover the last two holes of the regulation round instead of the camera going out. At least they had the playoff covered. Overall I think the coverage keeps getting better. Its nice to watch some of these events live instead of waiting for a DVD.

At least she has the balls to do it from an account where she can be held accountable for what she says. While you on the other hand have 23 useless posts in the past two days in this thread alone. It always makes me laugh when people have an account with a really low post count, but then like 30 posts in a single day, makes it even better when they say that someone else is 'on the rumor mill.'

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

'To win the Memorial, he threw Innova'

That's dumb as hell.

Really? What else did he throw besides his Prodigy drivers?

I'm asking you because, obviously, looking at your profile, you're the expert here...

I'm seriously not a Prodigy hater. But Feldberg just won with an ALL Latitude bag.

What's in Will's bag? Um... obviously an INNOVA FIREBIRD that he felt confident enough to throw to win the Memorial...

Done with your trolling.

Good day, sir.

Really? What else did he throw besides his Prodigy drivers?

I'm asking you because, obviously, looking at your profile, you're the expert here...

I'm seriously not a Prodigy hater. But Feldberg just won with an ALL Latitude bag.

What's in Will's bag? Um... obviously an INNOVA FIREBIRD that he felt confident enough to throw to win the Memorial...

Done with your trolling.

Good day, sir.

Prodigy
Discraft
Lat64
Gateway
Innova

Technically, with everything on the line he chose gateway for the winning throw.

Latest posts