• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Amateur Championships at Bowling Green

When will players be assigned to their pools?

Pretty sure that happens after this week's pdga ratings update. They'll see who needs to shift up because of ratings increases, evaluate who is current with the pdga, then move in wait list folks. THEN, they'll be able to 'pool' us up. Patience, grasshopper! :p I'm eager, too, but it works out great and in time for the big event. :hfive:

I know it doesnt really affecting the scoring either way, but does anyone know if they play all par 3's at the longer courses like phil moore and white? Thanks! I cant wait!

I was just reading through some of the rule changes they made over the winter. I was wondering if BG will be subject to the new dress code rule?

I was just reading through some of the rule changes they made over the winter. I was wondering if BG will be subject to the new dress code rule?

Yeah Brock, I'm pretty sure they'll allow you to wear your skirt. ;) :D

...actually, not a bad question. Anyone?

Since the only change was:

Women may also wear well-tailored one-piece tennis dresses with minimum 1 inch wide shoulder straps. (added 12/17/2013)

Sisyphus' comment about skirts was not far off.

The Dress Code has the following provisions for all tournaments:

All violations of the Dress Code Policy shall be considered a Courtesy Violation under Section 801.04 of the PDGA Official Rules of Play.

All competitors and staff are required to wear a shirt.

All competitors and staff are required to wear shoes or other foot coverings. Players will not be allowed to play in bare feet. Sandals or slides are allowed.

Everything below that is for National Tour and Major Events like Worlds, USDGC, etc..

Players Bumped due to rating & open spots invited

The ratings update is complete, and a few players were moved (and e-mailed of the move). SO: I have filled up the event with about 60 more players - making 5-somes on each hole while being sure all players play on tees with their on division (ie: no rec women on a tee with a rec man).

Other additions from the wait list will come from players who have to drop over the next weeks.

So last sunday I renewed my pdga got the order pocessed email yesterday but still waiting on my pdga profile to say that my membership is renewed should I be worried?

So last sunday I renewed my pdga got the order pocessed email yesterday but still waiting on my pdga profile to say that my membership is renewed should I be worried?

No - if you read the info on the membership page it explains the process -you'll show current after WED.

No - if you read the info on the membership page it explains the process -you'll show current after WED.

I understand that but I was wondering if they had already taken into account who was and wasnt current since they made pools and such.

I understand that but I was wondering if they had already taken into account who was and wasnt current since they made pools and such.

Nope. You just have to be current by time of the tournament. The TD can see your rating, even if you aren't current through the tournament manager.

Has anyone gotten a flymart table in the past? I have about 200 or so discs that I would like to unload and am wondering if it is worth it to pay the $50 for a table.

People come to the flymart to buy discs! Good discs sell... Bad discs get taken home.

Nope. You just have to be current by time of the tournament. The TD can see your rating, even if you aren't current through the tournament manager.

Alright thats what I assumed but just wanted to check.

Latest posts