• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Amateur Championships at Bowling Green

HB, How long do invited players on the wait list have to accept their spot before you go to the next person on the list?

5 players per box? Bummer. My excitement level just went down several notches. 5 players per box always makes for a slow round.....

Don't go to a tourney with 655 people and expect fast rounds. I remember a few years ago when we had 700+ when we had 19 groups of 5 on a 18 hole course, it wasn't that bad.

Make sure you bring a chair.

our new years day event had 117 people on a 3300ft course there were a couple 7player groups now that was interesting lol

BG Pipe and Tobacco

Welcome BG Pipe and Tobacco as a Flymart sponsor - look for their table at the players party!

Attachments

• bg pipe.jpg
    bg pipe.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 4
Wait list invites only have 48 hours to register

HB, How long do invited players on the wait list have to accept their spot before you go to the next person on the list?

You have 48 hours from the time you are "invited" to accept and pay for the event or forfeit your spot.

Innova Players' Package Disc

For 2014 Innova will be providing a yet unreleased disc in the players' package. The disc will not be released for retail until after the event, and the event staff will not know what the disc is until we open the box Tuesday afternoon on April 8th to start handing out players' packages!

Nat's Outdoor Sports sponsoring!

Thanks to Nat's Outdoor Sports for becoming a birdie (coupon) sponsor. Look for their deal in your players package when you check in and go visit our local retail disc golf outlet (also great clothes, outdoor gear, and shoes).

Attachments

• Nats.JPG
    Nats.JPG
    43.7 KB · Views: 4
player pack discs

l am looking to purchase player pack discs, if anyone is looking to sell, hit me up. Thx!

l am looking to purchase player pack discs, if anyone is looking to sell, hit me up. Thx!

Me and my buddy will probably be interested in trading some of our discs for Federal Reserve Notes. We will be getting there sometime Thursday and staying at KOA.

Just a quick question: i know that smoking is not allowed at Lovers Lane And Preston Miller. Is the use of E-cigarettes ok?

Not sure if a rule was enacted but I think the pdga was trying to remove tobaco products from the game

Latest posts