• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Ask MJ & Comet Love Thread

After playing with the Swirl Glo for a while, they seem more forgiving than other Comets I have thrown (Z, ESP). They seem more prone to "straighten up" when not thrown perfectly, while still retaining their stability. Are other people seeing this?

Disclaimer - I have only been playing for a year and a half, and I could just be seeing changes in my form, but just asking the question because I'm interested!

The ones I have been using this year have held up very well and are slow to losing the stability they started with

Haven't thrown the zombee really much at all and the Xpress it's been ages. However I did always enjoy the xpress and how easy it was to throw

Good to know about the Xpress, I've been eyeing it lately and I think I will pick one up for shaping some longer shots.

I think you should give the Zombee a shot! Mine has been seasoning really well, and has become a workhorse disc. It's a bit on the stable side when new, but holds a great line with a good rip.

They just got stamped today

Oh my. That yellow in the second pic is seriously pretty. Stoked to get my hands on a couple of these...huge thanks from all of us Banger throwers on working to get Discraft to run these in ESP.

Hey MJ, is there a signup to order from you? I guess the better question, are there any left to purchase... :)

MJ, any chance of seeing these (or even regular runs of ESP) in Europe? Sounds like these will be very limited!

OK so I just looked at the Discraft site and they explained it perfect!!!

We know you like to be quiet and humble MJ, but did you chat with Paul at all in the last few months? (Ledgestone, DGLO, etc) or have any suspicions he might be thinking about moving to Discraft? I'm enjoying all the attention and changes that are coming for the company!

We know you like to be quiet and humble MJ, but did you chat with Paul at all in the last few months? (Ledgestone, DGLO, etc) or have any suspicions he might be thinking about moving to Discraft? I'm enjoying all the attention and changes that are coming for the company!

Yea I have known for a while

Haven't posted here in awhile. I'm assuming you still throw frisbees?

Latest posts