• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Ask MJ & Comet Love Thread

They haven't been officially released yet. The ones available now are Pre Release from BG AMs. Though I haven't seen anything about when the full release will happen. Just gotta wait and they'll be everywhere.

^so soon then? Not much spring left. Will keep an eye out...been patiently waiting. So when they do release they'll be regular production runs or do we have to try to scoop up the limited tournament or special edition ones?

^so soon then? Not much spring left. Will keep an eye out...been patiently waiting. So when they do release they'll be regular production runs or do we have to try to scoop up the limited tournament or special edition ones?

If they are in the list of the ones with the new Ti plastic molds, then they will be regular production one.

Thank you my friend! Just ordered one. I looked on SunKing again earlier tonight and they show no Comets in the Ltd. Ed. tour series link, even in the search field, but your link hooked me up!

Just got mine in the mail today. I haven't had a chance to throw it yet, but the plastic feels much more like Big Z than ESP. I can't wait to throw it, but I must say that it is called a swirl GLO ESP Comet, but mine has absolutely NO glow properties, even after holding a UV light over it for 30 seconds in a dark closet. I didn't really buy it for glow rounds anyway so no sweat. Here's a pic..

Attachments

• 20180510_172052.jpg
    20180510_172052.jpg
    105.3 KB · Views: 114
Just got mine in the mail today. I haven't had a chance to throw it yet, but the plastic feels much more like Big Z than ESP. I can't wait to throw it, but I must say that it is called a swirl GLO ESP Comet, but mine has absolutely NO glow properties, even after holding a UV light over it for 30 seconds in a dark closet. I didn't really buy it for glow rounds anyway so no sweat. Here's a pic..

It's using the new esp plastic with glo mixed in, I haven't gotten any that really glow yet either, but they fly sweet. Which is what I want

I bit the bullet and ordered one off sunking aswell. Couldn't wait any longer! I'm assuming there isn't enough glo plastic present to make them fully glow. Maybe it was a 75% esp / 25% glo blend ratio.

I bit the bullet and ordered one off sunking aswell. Couldn't wait any longer! I'm assuming there isn't enough glo plastic present to make them fully glow. Maybe it was a 75% esp / 25% glo blend ratio.

I talked to someone at Sunking about that today, and that was his guess as well.

I took mine out to the field today and man, does this disc fly nice! So glad I grabbed one.

Just got mine... grey with pink swirls. Feels great and has that dome that the best comets have. Can't wait to throw it!