• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Backpack Shoot Out...

And the winner is...........

• Gateway - Ozark

Votes: 10 3.3%
  • Gorilla Boy - Simian

Votes: 39 12.8%
  • Grip EQ - Tour Bag

Votes: 107 35.1%
  • HyzerBomb - Flak

Votes: 15 4.9%
  • Mystery Ranch - Golf Mahal

Votes: 44 14.4%
  • Physical Flight - Challenger Pak

Votes: 12 3.9%
  • Prodiscus - Jet Pack

Votes: 15 4.9%
  • Revolution - Dual Pack

Votes: 10 3.3%
  • Other

Votes: 20 6.6%
  • D.I.Y.

Votes: 33 10.8%

• Total voters
I admit I was like "Woah, Physical Flight is calling out Hyzer Bomb in a public forum! Boom!"

Less talk, more pictures and videos. Show us your new bags and if they don't look like they were designed in 2-D with half-formed product designs, crap materials, and inflated prices... they might be bought.

It wasn't meant as a call out, this is a forum for healthy discussion. I take pride in the time I put into PF and being active with forum members. Not many others do that, and being honest is a pet peeve of mine so if I know something about it then I will speak on it.

The contender will speak for it's self no worries.

-Chris

We've had this question emailed to us a couple of times already. What is the size of the bag? The capacity is 20-30 discs mixed with mids and putters. Put to full capacity with available storage we jammed 34 discs in.

Also there has been a major thread drift so I apologize for that and anyone who felt disrespected, so we will start up a PF Contender thread and questions can be posed on it.

Thanks
-Chris

It's like Mitt Romney saying he didn't watch the Democratic National Convention last year. Or when Tim Burton tried to claim he never read any Batman comics when Kevin Smith ripped apart his film. We all know it's a lie. Every bag company knows what every other bag company puts out. Materials, specs, manufacturer, etc. Just like every disc company makes it a point to know exactly what their competitors are producing. That's how you compete. By understanding what you're sharing the marketplace with.

If someone says differently, it's either untrue or their not doing it right.

That's not me taking any side. Just an observation.

It wasn't meant as a call out, this is a forum for healthy discussion. I take pride in the time I put into PF and being active with forum members. Not many others do that, and being honest is a pet peeve of mine so if I know something about it then I will speak on it.

The contender will speak for it's self no worries.

-Chris

Naw dude don't try to piss on my back and try to tell me it's raining. You were calling him out to emphasize your business's health and sell more bags by revealing the contents of private emails between you and HB. That's fine. Now put out a bag that doesn't look like a silly, boxy "doctor approved" pragmatic solution to carrying discs in a backpack and I'll consider buying it.

The Golf Mahal is my favorite. The Grip looks like a Stormtrooper should be wearing it...

Naw dude don't try to piss on my back and try to tell me it's raining. You were calling him out to emphasize your business's health and sell more bags by revealing the contents of private emails between you and HB. That's fine. Now put out a bag that doesn't look like a silly, boxy "doctor approved" pragmatic solution to carrying discs in a backpack and I'll consider buying it.

Emphasising defaults in a competitor was entertaining at first, but now makes me question "Why?".

I'll be interested to see picks, since HB releases there updates on Monday or Tuesday...not sure if I can wait until Friday. Don't want to miss on the Flak if the Competitor is still a "silly, boxy "doctor approved" pragmatic solution".

May the best bag win.

Here ya go
It's like Mitt Romney saying he didn't watch the Democratic National Convention last year. Or when Tim Burton tried to claim he never read any Batman comics when Kevin Smith ripped apart his film. We all know it's a lie. Every bag company knows what every other bag company puts out. Materials, specs, manufacturer, etc. Just like every disc company makes it a point to know exactly what their competitors are producing. That's how you compete. By understanding what you're sharing the marketplace with.

If someone says differently, it's either untrue or their not doing it right.

That's not me taking any side. Just an observation.

I've carried the golf mahal before making bags and liked it a lot great bag, materials and company. Other than the steep price it can carry you your discs and your baby lol

The best bag might have already won and were just waiting to see if it can get better then a Prodiscus or Grip. Both great bags, just one is bigger then the other.

For me, the Grip is the best bag now. Mainly because it does everything I'd want a bag to do, and has nice aesthetics. Most every bag on this list does what I want it to do.....it's the aesthetics that seems to be lacking in the others.

Not to mention I'm getting a backpack bag to be easier on my bad back, but you can't see how a bag feels on your back until you try it on :\