• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Backpack Shoot Out...

And the winner is...........

• Gateway - Ozark

Votes: 10 3.3%
  • Gorilla Boy - Simian

Votes: 39 12.8%
  • Grip EQ - Tour Bag

Votes: 107 35.1%
  • HyzerBomb - Flak

Votes: 15 4.9%
  • Mystery Ranch - Golf Mahal

Votes: 44 14.4%
  • Physical Flight - Challenger Pak

Votes: 12 3.9%
  • Prodiscus - Jet Pack

Votes: 15 4.9%
  • Revolution - Dual Pack

Votes: 10 3.3%
  • Other

Votes: 20 6.6%
  • D.I.Y.

Votes: 33 10.8%

• Total voters
We will also honor anyone who had a 10% off coupon from our other competitor who's bag didnt get released to show you we are serious about getting the best bag out.

you now have my attention

:popcorn:

Great!! We want people to know we listen to their concerns and are going to make an affordable and dependable bag.

Like many on here, I was going to get a Grip this weekend. Now I will wait to see what HB and PF come up with.

I think that is a good choice. I can tell you pound for pound the Contender will have all the capacity and function of every other $200 bag.
Where we excel is having materials like Kevlar, ballistic nylon and multiple color choices. We will also offer the first rear accessible zipper on a bag that will allow those CWP holders to carry when on the course. Plus for $50 less and a lifetime warranty it should be a no brainer. At this point it will come down to aesthetics and personal preference for the bag you like. Also we have never had a bag returned to us after almost 2 years in bag making which shows you we make quality products.

-Chris

Like many on here, I was going to get a Grip this weekend. Now I will wait to see what HB and PF come up with.
Gaaaaad dammit. I agree, but only because both Physical Flight ($155) and Voodoo ($200) seem to be releasing vids/pics by the end of next week.

Gaaaaad dammit. I agree, but only because both Physical Flight ($155) and Voodoo ($200) seem to be releasing vids/pics by the end of next week.

HB is releasing updated features of the Flak on Monday/Tuesday as well. I want to lean towards them because they are local to me and I love supporting the local companies, but PF has my mind turning.

I think that is a good choice. I can tell you pound for pound the Contender will have all the capacity and function of every other $200 bag.
Where we excel is having materials like Kevlar, ballistic nylon and multiple color choices. We will also offer the first rear accessible zipper on a bag that will allow those CWP holders to carry when on the course. Plus for $50 less and a lifetime warranty it should be a no brainer. At this point it will come down to aesthetics and personal preference for the bag you like. Also we have never had a bag returned to us after almost 2 years in bag making which shows you we make quality products.

-Chris

If MJ put his stamp on it, then I'm extremely interested. Looking forward to next week.

HB is releasing updated features of the Flak on Monday/Tuesday as well. I want to lean towards them because they are local to me and I love supporting the local companies, but PF has my mind turning.

My response to that is HB contacted us for a reason. They know how well we make a bag, sucks we couldn't agree with their terms because we would have made their line up great and bullet proof like our bags. May the best bag win!

Didn't know $$$ and Childs were also going Physical Flight. Very cool.

Like you said, it's going to come down to aesthetics for me. The next week should prove to be very interesting.

My response to that is HB contacted us for a reason. They know how well we make a bag, sucks we couldn't agree with their terms because we would have made their line up great and bullet proof like our bags. May the best bag win!

Already thinking that :popcorn:

Will they be available for pre-order next week as well?

Already thinking that :popcorn:

Will they be available for pre-order next week as well?

They will be available for pre-order next week when we post pics and video.

If you want to pre-order before official list is up you can contact me and I will send you an invoice. These bags will go quick

Didn't know $$$ and Childs were also going Physical Flight. Very cool.

Like you said, it's going to come down to aesthetics for me. The next week should prove to be very interesting.

Yeah Josh has been with us for about the past year and had been carrying the Challenger since October. Dollar joined up in November. I've known both of them for about 8-10 year and we grew up playing together. Both great guys and even better players.

Kilgus

I don't own a Physical Flight Pack , but I have had email conversations with Kilgus about his pack. He seems like a top notch guy .

I've been on the fence for quite a while now and I just want to say he has been extremely prompt with replying to my dumb questions .

I'm glad I have held out , and I'm looking forward to seeing what he's come up with in conjunction with MJ .

It's been MJ'ed , and it's cheaper ?! :clap:

How could anyone not wait a few more days to find out ??

Pretty sure the bar is gonna be a few notches higher !!

Good luck to the other bag/pack makers !

It's wild to us at HB that we are mentioned for knowing the great quality of Physical Flight even though we have never used or seen one of the products. I'm sure they are great - but if you want to market your bag, please do so without mentioning us.
PF has no inside information about us and our only relationship is exchanged emails.
If you or your friend have any issues with HB you can take it up with us on the phone or by email at [email protected] or [email protected].
Until then, promote your bag but just leave us out of it. If you feel the need to respond to this post, you can do so privately. Please continue on and drop some bombs!

No worries I will respond in this open forum to keep it on the up and up. I'm stating the facts from the email, texts and phone convos that Wes and I have had. I am again sorry for your last failed run of bags. So why contact us and ask if we can make your bags if you don't know our quality? Doesn't make much business sense to do that if you were unsure of quality.

It's wild to us at HB that we are mentioned for knowing the great quality of Physical Flight even though we have never used or seen one of the products. I'm sure they are great - but if you want to market your bag, please do so without mentioning us.
PF has no inside information about us and our only relationship is exchanged emails.
If you or your friend have any issues with HB you can take it up with us on the phone or by email at [email protected] or [email protected].
Until then, promote your bag but just leave us out of it. If you feel the need to respond to this post, you can do so privately. Please continue on and drop some bombs!

Sorry for the thread drift guys, back to our regularly tuned broadcast. Not wanting to start trouble just stating the facts, so no one is confused

I say the mods slap vendor tags on both of you guys and you duke it out over on that forum. This is getting a little too he-said-she-said.

Thanks GordEzo,

That means a lot to us at Physical Flight. We try to put a good product out there and if a top 10 disc golfer in the world likes our bag and will put his name on it we feel confident that the average guy will love it too.

I don't own a Physical Flight Pack , but I have had email conversations with Kilgus about his pack. He seems like a top notch guy .

I've been on the fence for quite a while now and I just want to say he has been extremely prompt with replying to my dumb questions .

I'm glad I have held out , and I'm looking forward to seeing what he's come up with in conjunction with MJ .

It's been MJ'ed , and it's cheaper ?! :clap:

How could anyone not wait a few more days to find out ??

Pretty sure the bar is gonna be a few notches higher !!

Good luck to the other bag/pack makers !