• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

*The Definitive DG Bag Modding Thread*

Barry Schultz has done some pretty cool stuff to his bag. It's not even really a bag anymore. it's more of a cart/seat/bag.

I know its not much, but I sewed a patch on mine.

Astroworld was an amusement park in Houston, TX, that I loved. It was torn down in 2006. I was married there in 2000, so it meant alot to me. That patch is all I have left:

100_0027.jpg
Re-upload.

Barry Schultz has done some pretty cool stuff to his bag. It's not even really a bag anymore. it's more of a cart/seat/bag.
Pics?

All I have planned is to cut the strap on my NutSac, sew it to where it is shorter, and add a couple of patches. Then clip on a towel and card caddie.

I did a simple little mod, I discovered that there are straps on my quads. I have Innova's so it may not be on all of them. I just added a couple of carabiners to them.
mms_picture-29.jpg

Voila! A place to clip a mini mag light, or even a knife, or what ever. It's a small add-on, but it's handy.
mms_picture-30.jpg

Liking the idea of the plasti-dip have been playing the past two days and its been wet out...my question about the plasti dip is does it give the bag a stiffer form as well? I currently bought a fade lite and it only carries 5 discs (3 me and 2 of my gf)

What Barry has done is not really a mod. He has his stock bag with quads. But he places it in this.

GGGT-Go-Cart.jpg

Gotta Go Gotta Throw Go Cart. The seat flips up for quick access to plastic.

If its still around when I'm 50+ I'll definitely be using the GGGT Cart.

I could defiantly use that cart today. After 13 rounds in 4 days my 37 year old knees, back, and arm are feeling the pain today. Im supposed to play after work today, if only someone could push me around in a cart that would........ be me dreaming.
Oh well, no pain no gain, right? I can dream of a cart that makes me a drink and rubs my feet after a great couple rounds, but its just dreams.

Biz
Team Bert

4) best for last, quick grab strap mod.

I've done something similar to my bag with a strap I found around the house. The only difference is that mine has Velcro on the ends that sticks to the inside of the bag. It only works when the bag is open (usually it is during play), but I've angled it so it falls off to the front of the bag and isn't in the way of the discs. Definitely the best mod I've made to my bag as well.

Liking the idea of the plasti-dip have been playing the past two days and its been wet out...my question about the plasti dip is does it give the bag a stiffer form as well? I currently bought a fade lite and it only carries 5 discs (3 me and 2 of my gf)

Not really. It won't "magically" make it hold a square form. Maybe just slightly stiffer.

Birdie beads are just some beads on a leather lace. You get a bogey you move a bead down. You get a birdie you move it up. Quick scoring method. At the end of the round you can tell your score by how many bogeys you have.

Quick grab straps are just a "T" type handle some people have made for when you aren't going far enough to put your bag on your back. Simply pick it up and carry it.

Birdie Beads:
beads-1.jpg
[/QUO

Open season to throw anything and everything in somebody's bag if he has that hanging out. You need a tee shirt that says "I not good at addishon"...

Last edited:

Latest posts