• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Dye A Day Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Legend of Zelda

IMG_0265.JPG

Awesome zelda! Okay, another twisted candy...but what should my second color be...I'm so indecisive!
IMAG0286.jpg

All the way to the edge for me....it was a PITA!

Blue or Purple, Lopan. I just did another one too, lol. All theway to the edge as well. Didn't come out perfect, but it's ok. Got that and a third one for the day in the freezer now. Pics in a bit.

Nice ZBoaz, is her name Candi?

Mauve/purple would be cool, I definitely considered it...but possibly make it harder to spot...maybe pink? Or has anyone tried teal? I made a batch, but haven't tried it. It looks bright blue in the jar...anyone else used it? Maybe violet mixed with some teal...? I dunno...
Then again, it IS a "putter", so shouldn't be too hard to keep track of. It's gonna have tryouts as my driving putter, as soon as my shoulder heals....
The edge is alot harder to do on a putter (Jokeri) I feel like...

NoThingness luv the color work on the Zelda, and your skills with the exacto just keep getting better! Did you use a straightedge on the sword? That's 4 very close together long parallel cuts!

Nice job on the edges on both candy discs, that sh*t scares me!

NoThingness luv the color work on the Zelda, and your skills with the exacto just keep getting better! Did you use a straightedge on the sword? That's 4 very close together long parallel cuts!

Nice job on the edges on both candy discs, that sh*t scares me!

Thanks Dan. No straight edge used just a steady hand for all cuts. I found using a ruler to difficult as weird as that sounds.

Amazing work ching! Its nice to see some originalty in dyes with all these same dyes happening latley Love all the video game discs happening lately.

Last edited:
Ching I'm lovin' the old vid game discs, 'specially pacman and donkeykong! And here all this time I thought you were just a happy watcher, nice work! Thx for the input NoThing, it's kinda what I thought the answer would be but still that is some very detailed work, I had to ask.

Today's fun!
180gm Star Panic Mako
panicsDSC_6843.jpg

and this one from last week. Here is a tip, doing a disc the night before a tournament may be a pleasant distraction but the disc is gonna suffer. The last dip and I got a big bubble right in the middle of Han's face cuz' I was in a hurry:wall::wall:, cleaning up when I shoulda been watching!
chewieandhansDSC_6858.jpg

Love those Star Wars comics! I gotta make me one of those.

Just a few throwers for me:
apparently this is the flavor of the week, I sold my last one so I wanted another... I like the simple C-Line stamps too so I've left it on for most new Discmania
Discmania-PD-C-168.jpg

Fuse w/ Mayan carving
Latitude64-Fuse-Gold-178.jpg

River w/ Poseidon
Latitude64-River-Gold-1712.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts