• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Dye A Day Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even losers can be winners.

picture.php

Man I'm getting the dyeing itch from seeing all these great pieces. Hopefully I can get a few discs soon and get some dyeing done. Great work to all!

Thanks No. Just doing my research, and following directions. It's actually kinda easy, thanks to all of the collective guidance available from people like you!

On page 420, I present my most favorite dye to date. In hindsight, I'd have done it differently. However, knowing that lets me know I'm only going up. Where is my guild invite now? I must have dropped it. Someone have one for me?

P3270441.jpg

Worked my ass of on this, despite the imperfections/bad choices.

Thats awesome, duder.

ok, so not sure if I put this one up yet, it's an Xout and still trying to show my vinyl guy what I want, we forgot to remove the outside circle (we use it as a guid to makes sure everything fits).. gave me a nice hair thin line until it bled.. this started as a couple of skulls on a Star Wraith and evolved into this.. besides for the thin line I think this will be a keeper when I do it on new plastic.:thmbup:
YnYSkulls_rzd.jpg

if I have thrown this up, let me know.. :doh:

On page 420, I present my most favorite dye to date. In hindsight, I'd have done it differently. However, knowing that lets me know I'm only going up. Where is my guild invite now? I must have dropped it. Someone have one for me?

Worked my ass of on this, despite the imperfections/bad choices.

If one must ask for a guild invite then they truly aren't ready for it. Be patient and if Apoth ever makes it back they may allow others into the guild.

Status
Not open for further replies.