• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Dye A Day Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
First try @ multiple colors
Xout Leopard:
2tncaver_rsz.jpg

First try at going edge to edge (the back is same color as the "Fish")
Champ Beast:
2fish_rsz.jpg

Doesn't do it justice on how good the purple came out

My wife just went through my dye stuff, grabbed her disc, and is now in the kitchen doing her very first dye! All on her own, with no help from me. I'm excited to see how it turns out.

My son just saw that and said: "RED RING! RED RING!"

Crappy pics, but I just did these:

208774_183161658396221_100001071655062_457623_7588671_n.jpg

Wifes AvengerSS

199510_183160208396366_100001071655062_457621_3812393_n.jpg

My FLX Drone. Maybe I'll color it one day soon...

Some good looking discs. Your wife has great taste. I've done a red and black RHCP dye on four discs at this point, and I have aces on the first three. It's good luck. :thmbup:

damn you and your fantasticness! Don't you have a job or something to do so as to not churn out awesome stuff all the time?
(I'm just jealous because I'm actually very very un-creative :( )

Thx. It's all coming to a screeching halt soon enough, I get some slack time over the winter and I've pushed it this year.

stained glass on an opaque disc... kinda :p, used an exacto circle cutter.

sunflowerteebird2DSC_6554.jpg

There is no emoticon for what I'm feeling right now :thmbup::hfive::)
Amazing Dan, truly beautiful!
Do you remask the disc for every color re-dip? I imagine so, but I just gotta know, because doing so would add that much more time and effort.

Dan, those last 2, all I can say is HOLY CRAP! :thmbup::thmbup::thmbup:

So my buddy was stationed in Iraq, developed Diabetes. He's home now, and wanted a couple dyes.

P4040489.jpg

ND Surge bled a little. TS CFR Katana didn't.

your dyes are getting better by the day i think i might have to get you to do a couple dyes for me too mobster

Did these 2 over the weekend. Both were so dark that all I could do was something black. I like the way the stamp worked into the design on the red Tsunami, but I made multiple mistakes. The blue Starfire was my last disc. I have nothing else to dye! I guess I have to start buying some now. :thmbdown:

Attachments

• DSCN9111.jpg
    DSCN9111.jpg
    147.9 KB · Views: 100
  • DSCN9109.jpg
    DSCN9109.jpg
    131.4 KB · Views: 91
Do you remask the disc for every color re-dip? I imagine so, but I just gotta know, because doing so would add that much more time and effort.

I did remask by cutting the individual pieces and sticking 'em on, 5 times. You don't wanna know how long it took...

Koogs love the way you incorporated the stamp on that Tsunami into your overall design, nice work! Talk to your local disc golf store, show 'em what your doing, even hint at many many purchases in the future and they might give ya a price break on new ones!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts