• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Dye A Day Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been yeing for years. Just joined this forum. Specialize in multicolors. Here is my latest:

Photo_8CF96A92-255B-F991-7A86-598A295308761.jpg

for sale??:)

trozzle seen your stuff on a NW board, welcome to DGCR. curious you using acetone or alcohol on your painted discs?

Just got done.

Attachments

• SRV Flag.jpg
    SRV Flag.jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 66
  • SRV.jpg
    SRV.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 60
been waiting on figuring my plotter out, so i was itching to do a dye, so i finished a hand cut dye i started a while back, first multi-color dye for me. I am pleased with the results.

cant wait to figure my plotter out though... it will save me a ton of time!

IMG_0092.jpg

The Hunger Games trilogy Mockingjay. 172 Champ Wraith. The sweet pink line around the rim was already on the disc. I went for the 7 minute dip and ended up giving it 13, so the shading's a bit darker than I woulda liked. This one's in my bag.

Attachments

• Wraith.jpg
    Wraith.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 101
Water and Rit is all I use. you must have seen me on nwdiscgolfnews.com.
yea had a look there this morning... here's a couple of your comments that actually cracked me up

"I taled us up big time on another nationwide forum and said their $hit was very amateur like. It s true, the stuff I see is a joke."

"get on www.dgcoursereview.com/forums and you will see. The stuff being poste is a joke"

and this one explains it all

"I think its safe to say I am one of the worlds best at what I do hahaha"

lol nice one LeeWaye. That is one sweet wraith! And out of respect for that other forum, the post that followed the joke comment was "are you on CRACK???"

The Hunger Games trilogy Mockingjay. 172 Champ Wraith. The sweet pink line around the rim was already on the disc. I went for the 7 minute dip and ended up giving it 13, so the shading's a bit darker than I woulda liked. This one's in my bag.

Very cool, like the shading on that. All I've been doing lately is production stuff. Not real exciting or inventive. Not even real new..:thmbdown:

I like it! I agree with Fishy on the shading, it's sweet. :thmbup:
Too bad it's amateur ;)

lol nice one LeeWaye. That is one sweet wraith! And out of respect for that other forum, the post that followed the joke comment was "are you on CRACK???"

Dan, you should have included the rest of the quote. It goes on to say that the dyes here make theirs look like amatuers and these dyes make them look like beginners and he saw some dyes that were so good, they didn't even look like dyed discs. He finished with "Trozzle you would be doing yourself a big favor and just keep your mouth closed for a while." Sounds like they're as tired of him as I already am. :) Oh, and LeeWaye, love the Mockingjay.

Status
Not open for further replies.