• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Dye A Day Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is what I am looking for. I have a clear champ viking and a white star valk. I also have another one I want done as well. Can someone work me up a price. Thanks.

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 46
It could be done without too much difficulty I think. I would want a better (read bigger with the same quality) picture. Just don't know if I could bring myself to do a guns n roses dye though. :gross:

I do not consider grey scaling as a single color dye. I'm talking more about all the black outline dyes only

I was just giving you a hard time NoThingness, I definitely know what you are going for, hopefully my next won't disappoint a five color dye either. Allthough I will say that pushing your self in the direction of more intricate lines (my recent direction) can also give a high "pop" value and with some of my more time consuming cuts recently I've been hesitant to do multiple colors because I didn't want to lose all that work cutting to get a color that is not exactly what I wanted.

is everyone crazy in here G n' R is one of the best bands of all times. Axel might have been an a** but the music they put out was out of hand, one of the best 80's metal bands of all time

Does anyone have the Candy swirl design? Got a request for it (actually three of them), but I lost my images when Windows took a crap on me. The one like this:
P3290443.jpg

TIA!

Very nice Nacho, took the challenge myself, not the dye I wanted to do but the disc I was shipped was suspect so this was a consolation job;

IMG_0227.jpg

either the yellow is too dark or the orange too light, may have to remask and darken it.

Here is my third try at dyeing. It's not 5+ colors yet, but I working my way in that direction. This is my "Lucky Leopard" on echoStar plastic.

Attachments

• Cloverfield.jpg
    Cloverfield.jpg
    150.2 KB · Views: 120
that's awesome

Ditto. One of the best EchoStar dyes I've seen. Must have been tedious to weed that one, but it looks great.

Also, great jobs on the technicolor dyes. I may take awhile on mine, but I'll post the graphic in future dyes thread.

Last edited:
SgtPepper welcome to the dyers forum, nice first post!

I'm loving all the pretty colors, you guys know how to step up to a challenge.

Been working a lot of overtime lately but got these done for a local tourney played today, had to wait till after they were given out to post

trophiessDSC_8680.jpg

Attachments

• ldo2011-o sDSC_8642.JPG
    ldo2011-o sDSC_8642.JPG
    84.8 KB · Views: 28
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts