• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Dye A Day Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wrote the weight on the top. it lasts longest written up there especially on the mvp discs.

I will have to try more weight, i had to do the dying process twice just to get that result.

some of my latest. I these are my first dyes that I am posting hope you all dig em.

Attachments

• IMG_0233.jpg
    IMG_0233.jpg
    107.3 KB · Views: 55
  • IMG_0298.jpg
    IMG_0298.jpg
    142.9 KB · Views: 56
  • IMG_0320.jpg
    IMG_0320.jpg
    145.3 KB · Views: 62
a few more.

BLue opto pain brass knuckles
red star leopard celtic design
avenger ss thundercats
green champ valkyrie tree of life

Attachments

• IMG_0296.jpg
    IMG_0296.jpg
    145.6 KB · Views: 59
  • IMG_0231.jpg
    IMG_0231.jpg
    142.9 KB · Views: 52
  • IMG_0328.jpg
    IMG_0328.jpg
    147 KB · Views: 57
Last edited:
I feel embarrassed posting my simple dyes the stuff on here is awesome I love the creativity. I hope someday to do something even close to what some of you do.

Cheers.

^Don't let it get you down MrGlass01, you think all these guys with their awesome material didn't get started the same way? Keep up the good work!

MrGlass, those look like 10-15th dyes, not first batches. Well done, and nice design choices, especially the Thunder Cats.

thanks dsplayname. I have done close to 30 dyes these are the first ones that i have posted. I am getting braver every dye. still old fashioned contact paper and hand cutting for this guy

Commissioned dye. Thanks to Lopan for the dual blade + plier technique for the thin black outline.

IMG_4705.jpg

Here's a pattern I recently came up with:
picture.php

I don't have a light box for photography, so I illuminated the disc by sticking it in front of my monitor displaying a white screen... I was trying to ensure that the 3 shades of blue were distinguishable in the photo.

Status
Not open for further replies.