• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Dye A Day Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's a pattern I recently came up with:
picture.php

I don't have a light box for photography, so I illuminated the disc by sticking it in front of my monitor displaying a white screen... I was trying to ensure that the 3 shades of blue were distinguishable in the photo.

Very Cool

That marbling is beautiful maansmit. Love that one tallpat really nice design and execution. And nice experiment ZBoaz. I like it.

Here are a couple new dyes from me. First a commissioned disc. I wanted some orange and just a touch of green in the marbling. But for some reason it didn't show up. Oh well. He'll like it.
30x97pt.jpg

This one goes in my bag. Prodiscus talked about putting this stamp on their Jokeri. I loved the image and since they don't seem to be using it I thought it would look great on my disc.
jkc7zt.jpg

I may add some color too it. I am still undecided about that.

Here are a couple new dyes from me. First a commissioned disc. I wanted some orange and just a touch of green in the marbling. But for some reason it didn't show up. Oh well. He'll like it.

This one goes in my bag. Prodiscus talked about putting this stamp on their Jokeri. I loved the image and since they don't seem to be using it I thought it would look great on my disc.

Loving the Jokeri!
I HATE that green sucks so bad for dyeing.

30x97pt.jpg

jkc7zt.jpg

Nice marbling. Green has been hit or miss for me when trying to marble. I have only had it turn out really well once I think.

The last 3 pages are full of sweet dyes! Maansmit, Eky8, Dan, DyeingToPlay, hats off to all. :clap:

AB Eagle - Star Eagle

Love this thread...

Anheuser Busch Eagle on a Star Eagle for my friend "Brad the Bud Guy".

Plotter, Rit Powder, hot dip, four colors (black, Red, Yellow, Brown), wax mask on red.

stareagle.jpg

I love what you did with the colors, Dan. The outer rings vs inner rings, great work!
Nevermind how MUCH work this would have taken....I haven't done a pattern-type disc like this in a while because of all the little tiny pieces of vinyl that end up on your clothes, in your hair, your food, on the carpet, the dog, in your beer....etc.

WOW! Dan, Tallpat, Eky8.... great stuff! This one shouldn't even be posted among your awesome work, but figured I'd share anyways. Even a simple dye on beat to crap DX is better than no dye at all for my backup putter.
s1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.