• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Dye A Day Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any Shpongle fans on DGCR?? Star Destroyer

Sorry for the blurry pic

307715_234700299918704_152873784768023_607527_739847246_n.jpg

Sphongle is on my iPod, great tournament music when you want to make your puny idiot competitors disappear!

Took that Ion to the KC club championships today and was surprised how many people were unfamiliar with the Om in the center. I know you guys don't need it but here's a little lesson in world religions...
From Wiki:
"Om/Aum is pronounced as a long or over-long nasalized close-mid back rounded vowel, [õːː]), though there are other enunciations adhered to in received traditions. It is placed at the beginning of most Hindu texts as a sacred incantation to be intoned at the beginning and end of a reading of the Vedas or prior to any prayer or mantra. The Māndukya Upanishad is entirely devoted to the explanation of the syllable. The syllable consists of three phonemes, a Vaishvanara,[1] u Hiranyagarbha and m Iswara, which symbolize the beginning, duration, and dissolution of the universe and the associated gods Brahma, Vishnu, and Shiva, respectively"

With that red bit being kinda cool, you got all that happening on your putter then the putt itself seems kinda insignificant.

Yeah, that Om Ion is just too awesome for words....besides these.

If you ever want to sell one like that, I'd definitely buy Dan. Keep up the good work.

WOW! to all of the exceptional artwork displayed in the last couple o' days!

Exactly the reason that I stopped posting my simple stuff, you guys are literally showing artistic skills I can only hope to halfway achieve!:thmbup:

a couple recent dyes

a couple dyes that I did in the past week.
still learning as I go.

Attachments

• DCP_2151.JPG
    DCP_2151.JPG
    55.3 KB · Views: 87
  • DCP_2153.JPG
    DCP_2153.JPG
    62.1 KB · Views: 97
Me too jja, I think that's one of the fun things about dyeing discs! Nice dyes, if that samurai is on a katana it oughta get posted in the "cool dye combos2, the dyed discs" thread as well.

Luv the coloring on the bufo Hyzer's.

After a lot of bad bounces from by buddy during our last round I figured I'd make a dye to reflect it, Tree Magnet

Attachments

• tree.jpg
    tree.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 129
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts