• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Dye A Day Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
that's a dye you could probably get penalized for, but it's hard to notice at just a glance. stickin' it to the PDGA man...

If it's offensive here, the admins can delete the pic. And since I can't throw that disc anyways, I am not in danger of even bringing it to a PDGA event. But thanks for the warning. :thmbup:

"penal-ized"...

/me snickers.:)

I did too.

that goatse dye is EPIC.:D

i had to stare at that image for WAYYY longer than i wanted. i had to make a stencil. clean up the stencil. get it to print the right size. tape it to the vinyl...cut it out. :gross:

and for some reason, i saved the stencil in case i should ever need it

I did the thumbs-up Buddha dye from Hippiediscdude on two of my discs last night - purple on a white star Firebird, and yellow on a purple opti Core. The yellow was mildly disappointing - didn't show up very well (which, if I'd have thought about it beforehand, I would have known). As soon as Photobucket comes back up, I'll post them.

IMG_0265.jpg

i had to stare at that image for WAYYY longer than i wanted. i had to make a stencil. clean up the stencil. get it to print the right size. tape it to the vinyl...cut it out. :gross:

and for some reason, i saved the stencil in case i should ever need it

Hmm, and this whole time I thought you just used a mirror....

:gross::gross::gross:

LOL j/k!

:hfive: :clap:

...:gross:

have you ever seen the movie "Haggard" from Bam Margera? Ryan Dunn jerks it to his own goatse in the mirror, falls, cracks his head, has a weird dream.

Status
Not open for further replies.