• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The essential "What's in the mail?" thread.

that's odd! i've ordered from them a lot. usually get it in a few days like you said.

Dont worry, I order from them regularly and only have had a problem once and it was the discs not showing up when they usually do. They were about a day later than normal but I still got everything.

As for whats in the mail, nothing right now, but by tomorrow itll be 4 Team Discraft challengers, 2 emac challengers, and a tee shirt.

Yeah, I usually don't have a problem, but tomorrow it will be a week later than normal. I just hope they show up the next couple of days so I can take them to the course on the weekend.

Two CFR Champ TL's. One pearly blue 167 and the other an orange 172.

4 Protostar Apes
1 Star Leopard
1 R-Pro Polecat <-- No joke. Makes a nice catch disc for warming up before a tourney

i haven't thrown an r-pro polecat. might have to check that out.

mostly just some $$ from selling plastic but do have another Yeti and Flat Z Buzzz on the way..trying to clear some plastic out to raise money and clear some room and more plastic just tends to find my mailbox :confused:

Pro Candy Firebird - New w/Barry Schultz autograph
Black Archon w/Rainbow stamp
Orange Proto Ape
Two Champ Roc+ (Orange & Ruby with metal flake)

Latest posts