• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The essential "What's in the mail?" thread.

New Yeti putter and S-line PD. Should be here Monday. Really excited

How about what I have sending out to a ton of people??? LOL 582 discs going out this weekend. About a hundred were shipped today!

2010 USDGC DVD
Echo Valk (Since I've started playing again my tee-rex's aren't to friendly so hoping Valk to fill spot for a while)
Striker (Just curious about it)

I wish I had something in the mail right now but I do know in the next week I'll be ordering a Star Eagle X. The Yeti looks promising too.

if you really must know:
usdgc kenny 5x and two usdgc dvds from discgolfcenter.com
ce gazelle and sparkle champ teeb from discgolfvalues.com
01 ce roc from theudgc.com
and a bunch of stuff from peeps on here.

Went out: Star Skeeter
Coming in (from Sun King): Opto Pain and a MVP Vector. Giggity giggity.

Taxes were good this year, so I got a Revo coming Monday

Just ordered my first disc bag along with a star sl. Am i really this excited for a bag? I remember thinking id never be one of those guys with a bunch a discs and a special bag. With this new disc, i'll now have 6 discs for my new bag. Its the 30 dollar innova bag.

Just ordered my first disc bag along with a star sl. Am i really this excited for a bag? I remember thinking id never be one of those guys with a bunch a discs and a special bag. With this new disc, i'll now have 6 discs for my new bag. Its the 30 dollar innova bag.

cool man, enjoy it!

How about what I have sending out to a ton of people??? LOL 582 discs going out this weekend. About a hundred were shipped today!

Ha...I've been following a bunch of your auctions! IMO you've done pretty good, and will deserved b/c you did i great job list and org. them.

I don't have any on the way atm but, i just might have a jk pro in the mail pretty soon;)