• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The force is strong with this one.

As Always McFly Great looking disc. The Starwars Coffee, WOW
I'm working on a couple new dyes today. I hustled up some new plastic yesterday. Went for a dip in the creek. Found 7, One had A disconnected #. I'm so glad people don't get it. Put your name & # on your discs people. You'll get a call from me if I find it. Couldn't wait. The fly dye Wraith already has "CHUCK" on it.

I wish there was somewhere for me to "take a dip". How long does it take you to find all of these? Cause the way people describe it on here, it makes it sound like you just walk through the lake and pick them up like your picking them off a shelf.

Death Star and Yoda, I have. Very nice also, your Yoda is.
Dye these discs I did not, but tell you who did I can. To [email protected] send email and find out you will.

Attachments

• discs 3.jpg
    discs 3.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 13
  • discs 4.jpg
    discs 4.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 16
I have yet to make a decent star wars disc but was thinking about a chewy disc for my next one tonight. Brown and black colors.

great idea! I found a picture of somebody in Chewy costume throwing out the first pitch of a game. I was going to replace the baseball with a disc and dye that on my force ... ended up going with Charlie Brown throwing a thumber but I still obviously like the Chewy idea.

Latest posts