• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Game Opens Up When You Can Hit The Following Distances -

But......honestly, the bigger thing that will open things up in your scoring is getting super confident in your 25-30' putts. The reason for this is that it makes you much looser on the tee and on your approaches since you do not feel the pressure to have to park it. ......and of course, you will benefit simply from hitting more putts.

This is so true!

Updated Course Distance Ranges (from discussion)
* With controlled accuracy and precision.
Unofficial, but written for general purpose and information only.

This is a simple 3 disc bellwether of your game. How do you rank? Do you even think about these discs in these ranges?

"Decent" Weekend Warrior
Putter: 150'+
Roc/Buzzz: 225'+
Teebird: 250'+

- Advanced -
Putter: 200'+
Roc / Buzzz: 270'+
Teebird: 310'+

Thanks for making me feel better about myself as I fall in between these two!

:hfive:

* for perspective, i am 1 teir short of my own ranges. My teebird goes 300+, my roc goes 250+, and my putter goes 200+....

I think this is actually the first place where you see a real score jump. This is about where I am (Avenger - 340, Stalker - 300, Buzzz - 260, Focus - 220, on course distances) and I've just recently seen a huge decrease in scores. I think it's a combination of (as others have mentioned) the improved form that it takes many people to get to those distances, as well as the simple fact that I can now throw a much more controllable Buzzz on holes I used to throw skippy, flippy drivers on. Even just being able to go from Avenger to Stalker is a big change in controllability.

Latest posts