• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

the HeavyDisc washington DC roadtrip

And if this is what it takes, "Sidewinder22 is a torque monkey with an uglier backhand than most Rec-players. I can beat you playing left handed on a course I've never played. I'll fly all the way to Seneca to prove it."

:)
But Seneca is a lefty course, and a roller course. The big arms play the Green Monster @ Ptap.

Alright... plans are finalized, so unless the planes / trains stop working I'll be ready to do some wood chopping.

Monday the 18th in Reagan at 3:30pm, then off to the hotel in Rockville. Meeting with Monocacy (who'll hopefully pick me up at the hotel) and meet Fish at the course. Dinner after for anybody who wants to hit Dogfish Head brewpub.

Tuesday the 19th, I'm off work downtown at 4pm.

Friday: travel day - so I have the morning free, flight at 2pm
I can swing something like 7:30am to 11am.

If I can't get down there today, tomorrow would be awesome.

I had a great time playing yesterday, watching some exceptional throws, and hanging out at Dogfish Head afterwards. I hope all of the first-timers enjoyed Seneca Creek.

HUB, thanks for giving me an excellent excuse to sneak out of work early. I will be busy packing for Cincy tonight, so enjoy the rest of your stay!

Prerube, you want to hit it?! I'm down, just need a ride - my hotel is in Rockville.

I also had a great time, hope that we can round 2 it up sometime soon.

I had a a really great time playing with everyone on Monday! All of these guys have some skills, and are fun to play with to boot. It was really awesome of Fish to show us around the course. He's a fun guy to play with, and ridiculously talented.

Latest posts