• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The inevitable 2020 Pros switching sponsor/DD hate thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've never heard of a shoulder replacement. I hope he's on the mend.

He was in the Elite team for 2019, but it looks like he will not be for 2020.
He was touring with Big Jerm, so he might join Innova. This could make sense as he is from the Charlotte area, and this was one of the reasons why Bir Jerm made the move to Innova.

Or he found a job.

For FPO, this was why I brought up Catrina. With no FPO in the team Austin Hannum and the fact that she was part of team Discraft before, I would think it would give some reasons to Discraft to sponsor her.

This made me laugh. Unless your McBeth or a few other players, touring must be a hard sell. Sure it would be fun to travel the country playing this game but it would be even cooler to have a decent 9-5 + crush all your local B-Tiers on the weekends.

Funny, why would I lie about something like that? :) I am not one to spread false statements. Unlike some people here, I actually have a public facing side. I can't post anonymous BS.

Nikko to Westside is interesting.

Funny, why would I lie about something like that? :) I am not one to spread false statements. Unlike some people here, I actually have a public facing side. I can't post anonymous BS.

Nikko to Westside is interesting.

Aside from him being sponsored, you have any more details...like is it a mixed bag kind of thing? I remember back in the day Barsby did a Legacy/Westside sponsorship for awhile.

Nikko to Westside...namebrand recognition, access to three lines of discs, and on the surface at least, preserves the DD and L64 brands while having top tier talent on Westside strengthening that brand. This might be one of the genius moves of the year to date.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts