• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The inevitable 2020 Pros switching sponsor/DD hate thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd like to see Jordan Castro stay with trilogy plastic, maybe get signed by latitude 64. But the one person I'm really curious about is Calvin Heimburg. Could see DD picking him up or maybe even Discraft.

He throws Eagles for every shot. No way he leaves Innova. If innova were smart they would blow out tour series Eagles and Eagle-X, -L, Eagle 3, R-Pro Eagle, Blizard Eagles, Eagle Stamped Rocs, lol...

They couldn't even make a good Eagle for their World Champ...

they already made thousands of them... 11x champ, 10x KC pro, 11x KC pro

you know a player like Barsby has a stack at home. i've got one of each in my bag

DISCRAFT WEBSITE said:
Paul McBeth
5x Signature Series
GOAT

lulz, i think they meant GOAT Jr.

Anyone else think "GOAT" is played out?

It seems like someone recently realized the acronym spelled a real word, so now its attached to everything.

...kinda reminds me of Manhattan: World's greatest cup of coffee, t-shirt store, cannoli...

they already made thousands of them... 11x champ, 10x KC pro, 11x KC pro

you know a player like Barsby has a stack at home. i've got one of each in my bag

lulz, i think they meant GOAT Jr.

Who is GOAT Sr.?

If you have to ask, you can't afford it. ;)

Ken Climo

I see as of right now Paul is the GOAT. I compare KC to Bill Russell. Ton of championships but the level of competition isn't as high back then as it is now IMO.

I see Frescura and Hammes getting promoted to the elite team. Other than that I don't know.

With all of the promotions of mid-level touring players to top teams the manufacturers are going to have to create new tiers of teams for their truly elite guys...

It seems like someone recently realized the acronym spelled a real word

I mean LL Cool J released the G.O.A.T. album almost 20 years ago, and it was likely used before that, so I wouldn't call it recently.

I mean LL Cool J released the G.O.A.T. album almost 20 years ago, and it was likely used before that, so I wouldn't call it recently.

The term itself is NOT recent, but the way people have been throwing it around over the last 6-12 months is what is annoying.

...maybe I'm still getting used to how unfathomably stupid people on Facebook are.

IG: hennablomroos
I want to take a moment to thank Prodiscus for supporting me from the beginning to here. I'm so grateful for everything they have done for me. But now it is time to turn a new page and I couldn't be more excited about the future!

Its happening. I say Innova. Discmania a close second.

I left all social media about 4 years ago and my quality of life improved drastically.

I never had any social media (except LinkedIn) until about a year ago when I created a FB account to promote our local club and league.

In the year since I've had it, I've more or less lost any faith I previously had in humanity. Granted FB trolls are the bottom of the barrel in terms of human waste, but I thought we were all evolving together until I signed up to be part of that dumpster fire...

Self-inflicted pain hurts the most...

I feel like if any of the European gals switch up sponsors, you figure jussi will be there to scoop them up for discmania. Innova seems a tad bit more in favour of North American prospects.

Eveliina already plays for Innova, and someone in this thread earlier already mentioned that a birdie told them Henna was switching to Innova, so I don't think Henna to Innova would be out of the question.

11x Star?

Plus I've never seen him throw a Star Eagle on tournament footage.

The S.EX penned Star Eagles were simply first/early run in the Star plastic, no different than S.DS penned Destroyers (as opposed to ★DS or ★EX). Climo's name was never on them so they wouldn't be 11x or 12x or any x. If you have Climo signature Eagles (9x or 10x or 11x or 12x), they're either KC Pro plastic or Champion.

Status
Not open for further replies.