• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The inevitable 2020 Pros switching sponsor/DD hate thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Drew Gibson is leaving Innova....I got this info on Facebook. He posted it on Instagram as well. I wonder where hes going next. He said he is doing something no pro disc golfer has done before (Instagram post). I am not sure what that means.

Drew Gibson is leaving Innova....I got this info on Facebook. He posted it on Instagram as well. I wonder where hes going next. He said he is doing something no pro disc golfer has done before (Instagram post). I am not sure what that means.

Drew will be playing a mixed bag for Infinite Discs. . this has been talked about in the tread

Can a company stop a mix bag pro player from using their discs? Like can Innova say you can't throw out plastic since you aren't sponsored by us?

Can a company stop a mix bag pro player from using their discs? Like can Innova say you can't throw out plastic since you aren't sponsored by us?

Nope. There are tons of pros who aren't sponsored, and they can throw whatever they want.

Taking bets on these two:

Pierce back to Discraft.

Barsby back to Discraft or to MVP.

Or, I'm just talking out of my ass. You decide.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts