• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Inevitable 2021 Pros Switching Sponsors Thread

We are a quickly dwindling minority.

I now even have a social media site used at work. Yammer. It is half organization announcements and half personal, look at me, crap. A total waste, reading it just makes me uncomfortable and irritable. Plus, now it is yet ANOTHER place to have to go look for information I might need.

Yeah, I don't get it. I was brought up to guard my privacy, not give it away like free samples.

Molt is fairly small time in the gamer market w/ 2mill subs. But his disc golf channel already has 100k+ subs, which was surprising, because that's not an easy task to do building that from scratch. (Sure his gaming channel helped.) Smart move by DD for sure. :clap:

The gaming industry is incredibly large. I would guess becoming a full time gamer is the dream job for most younger people now days.

(11million subs, 1 million views per video, SocialBlade: 16k-220k$ monthly income)
https://www.youtube.com/c/typicalgamer/

Yeah, I don't get it. I was brought up to guard my privacy, not give it away like free samples.

My 11 year old niece wants to be a "youtube influencer" when she grows up. :sick: but there is serious money if you're not hard on the eyes and have some business savvy.
(24 million subs, 3-6+ million views per video, SocialBlade: 166k-2 million$ monthly income)
https://www.youtube.com/c/SSSniperWolf

We are a quickly dwindling minority.

I now even have a social media site used at work. Yammer. It is half organization announcements and half personal, look at me, crap. A total waste, reading it just makes me uncomfortable and irritable. Plus, now it is yet ANOTHER place to have to go look for information I might need.

LMAO, my company has yammer as well. I've glanced at it a few times over the year or so that we've had it. Now people have the opportunity to not only be idiots on their personal social media but on a "professional" one as well!

So we probably won't be seeing any ru4por or Hampstead Tik Tok vids anytime soon?

It would just be two grumpy old men sitting in rocking chairs on their deck, hollering at millennials to get off their lawn......LOL

Just poking fun. I actually have a good deal of respect for both individuals mentioned here.

Last edited:
Truth. My old man made sure I understood, that nobody really gives a **** about my life and problems, lol.

I understand and respect what the old man said. People don't need to know every detail of my life. I got sucked into fb for a while, but once I cut the cord a few years ago I haven't looked back.

But, still, that is a sad outlook. There are people who genuinely care for the needs of others. I don't want to wreck this thread, but if I follow the teachings of The Bible, then it is my responsibility to care. Sometimes it isn't easy, but I really do want the best for people and help when I can. And trust me, this isn't based upon my own strength.

I have no idea who that gamer dude is but it's a similar logic to Brody bringing his ultimate followers to disc golf.

Smart move by DD, especially given the people he'll bring to the table are exactly the ones who will buy into the Trilogy hype machine.

Personally I think it's sad that in order to "grow the sport" they're turning to people from outside it as opposed to focusing on promoting people who have earned their keep on the course.

It would just be two grumpy old men sitting in rocking chairs on their deck, hollering at millennials to get off their lawn......LOL

Just poking fun. I actually have a good deal of respect for both individuals mentioned here.

I would watch that... Probably yelling at gen Zers now though. Us millennials are getting old.

I have no idea who that gamer dude is but it's a similar logic to Brody bringing his ultimate followers to disc golf.

Smart move by DD, especially given the people he'll bring to the table are exactly the ones who will buy into the Trilogy hype machine.

Personally I think it's sad that in order to "grow the sport" they're turning to people from outside it as opposed to focusing on promoting people who have earned their keep on the course.

"Grow the sport" has always struck me has "sell a disc to people who have never bought a disc, and hopefully X% will buy another and Y% will get someone else to buy a disc."

I don't think I subscribed, but I've watched a few of his vids. Unassuming dude just documenting his quest to get better at disc golf. No 8 man scrambles, no throwing trash can lids or toilet seats or playing ript revenge or any of that crap. Just a regular dude trying to throw a disc in a basket the best he can. It is actually pretty refreshing.

I don't think I subscribed, but I've watched a few of his vids. Unassuming dude just documenting his quest to get better at disc golf. No 8 man scrambles, no throwing trash can lids or toilet seats or playing ript revenge or any of that crap. Just a regular dude trying to throw a disc in a basket the best he can. It is actually pretty refreshing.

...and now the last two weeks or so he's done some videos with Uli.....

The guy really doesn't seem arrogant or flashy at all from the little I've seen.

Now when are we going to hear from Conrad?

Since Erza to Discraft is a done deal. All their is left of the big names is Conrad correct? Or am I missing someone?

...and now the last two weeks or so he's done some videos with Uli.....

The guy really doesn't seem arrogant or flashy at all from the little I've seen.

Now when are we going to hear from Conrad?

So I lost track. Who are we talking about here, Ezra or someone else. Sorry!

Weird that Valerie Mandujano is on Team Millennium Gold team and Innova Star team. Never seen that before

Latest posts