• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Official 'Ask Paul McBeth' Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
paul...what are your goals for 2013 and beyond..how long do you plan on being on the dg scene (in any cpacity)? and what do you see for this sport in the future

-snip-
Fairway driver definitely a teebird
Distance driver try a krait. Very underrated

Do you have any preference for Star/Champ/DX teebirds? If you do what do you like about that plastic?

Also you may well be the first person I've heard recommend the Krait. If I already have beat in Wraiths would that be just as good or better or is there something I haven't heard about the Krait? Just curiosity.

True. There is definitely a difference between throwing for distance and throwing in a tournament. How much distance do you think the hill at USDGC adds? I know I have seen him throw an aviar 400 on flat, even slightly uphill ground.

Hundred feet... It just glides forever

I think I figured out why, its from me learning to speak thai, the word for "to know" can be used in place of ok in response to something... as my thai gets better my english gets worse I guess lol

I've never regretted eating coldstone, wow. so sad I think you just need to try peanut butter perfection with a brownie added in, nothing but bliss afterwards I promise

1 left? ;( ;(

Always can get more!

paul...what are your goals for 2013 and beyond..how long do you plan on being on the dg scene (in any cpacity)? and what do you see for this sport in the future

Winning more events. 2012 was about consistency and now that I know how to keep up week in and week out, It's time to start taking the titles.

What are your favorite and least favorite holes to play at the Memorial? Why are they your favorite and least favorite?

Do you have any preference for Star/Champ/DX teebirds? If you do what do you like about that plastic?

Also you may well be the first person I've heard recommend the Krait. If I already have beat in Wraiths would that be just as good or better or is there something I haven't heard about the Krait? Just curiosity.

I like firm champion teebirds.

The Krait never got the exposure it needed to be a star.... I say buy on or borrow one you will be surprised and it might even replace your wraith. I'm sure the krait will be finding a spot in my bag for 2013

What are your favorite and least favorite holes to play at the Memorial? Why are they your favorite and least favorite?

Vista
Favorite: 9 such a bomb to get a putt then nothing but water if you even have a look.
If I had to choose a least favorite i'd say hole 17 because its to short and easy.

fountain:
Favorite #1 how can you not love that pressure cooker to start.
Least favorite hole 9 to much of a tweener.

I like firm champion teebirds.

The Krait never got the exposure it needed to be a star.... I say buy on or borrow one you will be surprised and it might even replace your wraith. I'm sure the krait will be finding a spot in my bag for 2013

It must have gotten lost in the shuffle because I have never even heard of a Krait before? Just to many discs that have came out in the last year or so.

:thmbup:

I always wondered other than European do you guys fly to any tournaments or do you rack the mileage up almost non stop?

Winning more events. 2012 was about consistency and now that I know how to keep up week in and week out, It's time to start taking the titles.

good luck paul..ill be rooting for you..i met you at hambrick and was very impressed by your personability

It must have gotten lost in the shuffle because I have never even heard of a Krait before? Just to many discs that have came out in the last year or so.

:thmbup:

I always wondered other than European do you guys fly to any tournaments or do you rack the mileage up almost non stop?

If I could I would fly to every event but mostof us aren't event old enough to get rental cars yet with out 500 dollar fees.

Yea they missed the potential on that disc. Speed and glide with ready control.

So Paul I saw you out here at La Mirada quite a few months back. I heard that you don't enjoy the course that much? Just wondering why is that and what advice would you give to improve it. Nothing major as that is tough due to the county but what tweaks would you suggest to make it better? I know for guys of your caliber even with everything long the lakeside is still a birdie fest.

Status
Not open for further replies.