• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Official 'Ask Paul McBeth' Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Paul, I got this from Nikko, was this yours or is that just an autograph?

McTeebird_zps7661c236.jpg

Paul,

Thanks again for doing this!

Any tips for playing in the snow/cold weather?

Seeing that you are a fan of roller coasters, you should try and get out to Farragut in Idaho. 3 great courses and Silverwood theme park right next door!

I concur on playing Farragut State Park if you ever make it out to Northern Idaho, that place is amazing

How many TD passes do you think Brady is going to throw against your Broncos in the AFC Championship game?

Two things Paul;

#1 Would you support a rule limiting the amount of discs allowable in a sanctioned event (like 16 clubs allowed in golf)?

#2 Would you support AM payout of trophy only?

What kind of things do you do during the off season, and even during the year, to keep in top form? And at what point did you realize that you wanted to make disc golf your career?

Paul,

Thanks again for doing this!

Any tips for playing in the snow/cold weather?

Seeing that you are a fan of roller coasters, you should try and get out to Farragut in Idaho. 3 great courses and Silverwood theme park right next door!

Ive never played in snow but big tip I learned was stay warm and dry.... Nothing but bad times come out of getting soaked.

Sounds like a fun day!

Drift alert...

Greenwell, in some vid or something, talks about finishing with ur non-throwing elbow (left for a RHBH) pointing at your target. I think the way he put it was, if you do that, you can't help but get your shoulders and hips through unless you're a freak of nature...for what it's worth.

Sorry for "throwing into" the reigning WC thread!

Well I believe I do thats so i can second that statement

Hey Paul you've been my favorite disc golfer so I was excited to see you taking questions..
and that your a Bronco fan ;) You had mentioned not to long ago you might be moving to Denver do you still have plans too? whats your favorite courses in Colorado? do you plan on playing the 303 open or any of our A tier's this year? if so I hope to record your rounds on a full lenght video, thanks for your response.

I ended up moving to FL... I do gave the 303 tourney on the schedule at the current moment. I wouldnt mind that at all. I still want to move to the denver area later in life

How many TD passes do you think Brady is going to throw against your Broncos in the AFC Championship game?

Brady won't get the chance but if he does 2 which won't be able to compete against denvers 30+ points. Denver vs Seattle in the super bowl is my pick

I have a quick question Paul in regards to your flick shoot or forehand if you will, you may have already addressed this but 51 pages is alot and I am lazy trying to stay awake at work.

Do you tend to change your grip on your flick shots depending on distance and room for error? I tend to be accurate in the room for error shot with a 3 finger grip sort of fanned out, and have more power with a 2 finger grip "squished' together. Just curious of your thoughts and technique..

Thanks

TK

Two things Paul;

#1 Would you support a rule limiting the amount of discs allowable in a sanctioned event (like 16 clubs allowed in golf)?

#2 Would you support AM payout of trophy only?

#1 yes I think something like 8 molds as club style and 21 discs like golf balls incase you lose them.

#2 yes trophy only events are how all AM tournaments should be. The goal of AMs should be to go pro not stay a am for life just for plastic....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts