• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Official 'Ask Paul McBeth' Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would definitely buy a california bag. but if it looks like nikkos no excuses flag bag I'm gonna have to pass. so I'll anxiously wait for a complete picture. 8)

I would definitely buy a california bag. but if it looks like nikkos no excuses flag bag I'm gonna have to pass. so I'll anxiously wait for a complete picture. 8)

If you goto GripEQ facebook page I believe that they had a picture of the materials that they are using, and it said Made in California in a military type of font, over the American flag. It was pretty sweet looking.

I try to stay fit and toned... I've never tried to bulk up. Look up tiger woods workout and diet. That's what I'm doing this winter.

His diet is hookers, tipping poorly and a relationship with his neighbors daughter. I hope its not that diet.

also what first run versions are our putter coming in. you know what the stamp looks like

If you goto GripEQ facebook page I believe that they had a picture of the materials that they are using, and it said Made in California in a military type of font, over the American flag. It was pretty sweet looking.

:thmbup:

His diet is hookers, tipping poorly and a relationship with his neighbors daughter. I hope its not that diet.

also what first run versions are our putter coming in. you know what the stamp looks like

That is undecided still

Paul, thanks for doing this! What is your max reliable distance for a forehand? What disc do you use?

Were those white putters you were rockin the new Mcpro ones??? / Is that green Monster a roc3?? Some seriously solid playing today dude, you and Kyle are gnarly.

Were those white putters you were rockin the new Mcpro ones??? / Is that green Monster a roc3?? Some seriously solid playing today dude, you and Kyle are gnarly.
Yes the white ones are Mac Pro aviars the monster stamp disc is a gator. I threw a purple roc3 today.

Status
Not open for further replies.