• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Official 'Ask Paul McBeth' Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
How long into disc golfing was it before you stopped and thought, "Wow! I really have something special here." Also, what was the moment, when you knew disc golf was the sport for you?

just because you are unable to afford them does not mean the prices are ridiculous.

it's not like they are $300 each.

Who says I couldn't afford it? Lol. Im just not one to spend that much money on a disc just cause it's first run/proto stamped.. when the production runs will be released soon at regular champion plastic prices. So to me, yes it is ridiculous to spend $50 on a Roc3. Just my opinion though, no need to get defensive there pal.

Who says I couldn't afford it? Lol. Im just not one to spend that much money on a disc just cause it's first run/proto stamped.. when the production runs will be released soon at regular champion plastic prices. So to me, yes it is ridiculous to spend $50 on a Roc3. Just my opinion though, no need to get defensive there pal.

I wasnt getting defensive. I was just giving you an alternative way to look at the situation. and if im correct, and I don't want to embarrass or attack you, but I believe you just posted a couple of days ago that you cant wait to get on salary so you can afford to buy stuff andi won't say any more than that.

I wasnt getting defensive. I was just giving you an alternative way to look at the situation. and if im correct, and I don't want to embarrass or attack you, but I believe you just posted a couple of days ago that you cant wait to get on salary so you can afford to buy stuff andi won't say any more than that.

Lol that statement was about buying a $150 Voodoo bag.

How long into disc golfing was it before you stopped and thought, "Wow! I really have something special here." Also, what was the moment, when you knew disc golf was the sport for you?

There was a tounament right before Am worlds in 2007 where I won by 9 I believe amd that was when I knew it was time to go all out and make the jump to open..... I always have know sports would be in my future and I really weighed my options between baseball and disc golf. It was either be just another baseball player or make a movement in disc golf and have the chance to be remembered for pushing this sort to mainstream.

There was a tounament right before Am worlds in 2007 where I won by 9 I believe amd that was when I knew it was time to go all out and make the jump to open..... I always have know sports would be in my future and I really weighed my options between baseball and disc golf. It was either be just another baseball player or make a movement in disc golf and have the chance to be remembered for pushing this sort to mainstream.

What schools did you have scholarships to? Or, were you going to enter the draft?

What schools did you have scholarships to? Or, were you going to enter the draft?

i didn't have a offers to big school we had scouts from Oklahoma Ohio LSU and schools like that from the east at our games but i only played 1 full year in 2010 and also playing at a summer camp at goldenwest college and could have played there but i decided to go to pro worlds instead it the first week of school so i would have been dropped anyways. i believe i still have some statistics still online somewhere haha.

Any words of advice for a lefty other than lots of anny/forehand practice? Who's the best lefty you've played with?

honestly learn a roller that haha it sucks a lot of courses are built for rhbh players

i would say its a tie between Derek Billings and Devan Owens they go back and fourth but one travels and the other doesn't

Paul, I have read most of the and dont think I saw this question. I know your a big baseball guy so what is your favorite team? Please dont tell me the yankees. Royals fan here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts