• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Official 'Ask Paul McBeth' Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could you tell innova to make a disc slower then an aviar with no glide as or more stable then a Gator and call it a manatee? If so it would be appreciated

i've never thought of it in the manufactures mind but if you think about it each course is different so it would be a challenge more for the player then the manufacture because its up to them to choose the right bag setting for that course or event.

Hey Paul, I started a thread in General Discussion called "7 mold/25 disc limit". You should stop by and let us know what you'd do for a line up!

Paul...I'm getting stationed in Korea this spring for a year (luckily they have a good disc golf scene!) And am looking to play a few tourneys in Japan due to it s close proximity. Any tips for playing 150 class? Right now my 150 bag is nearly all Innova except for Laces (all Innova is DX, Champ or Pro, no Blizzard) Lace x2, Destroyer, Wraith, Teebird, Eagle, RocM Gator, Pig and Rhyno...

never played a 150 class even but i'd suggest a 150 banshee they are great disc especially at 150.

Play Brengle Terrace in Vista while you're at it. It's 10-15 minutes away at the most and a fun course. Make sure to have a map or a local though. There are a few spots you'll need help navigating.

i will be there with my family so i'm don't think i will get that chance.

Could you tell innova to make a disc slower then an aviar with no glide as or more stable then a Gator and call it a manatee? If so it would be appreciated

i don't think that disc is necessary but i believe they did make one and called it the bulldog or now aka new hydra

many pages back, i noticed your comment about retiring several putters over the course of this past year. is this for commemorative purposes or because you prefer the consistency of a new(er) disc? obviously you play a lot of disc golf, so dx and kc pro plastic is going to go through its lifespan faster than for the average player. what are your thoughts and opinions on this?

many pages back, i noticed your comment about retiring several putters over the course of this past year. is this for commemorative purposes or because you prefer the consistency of a new(er) disc? obviously you play a lot of disc golf, so dx and kc pro plastic is going to go through its lifespan faster than for the average player. what are your thoughts and opinions on this?

i've started to do it to mark certain wins throughout the year as a trophy to myself they are easier to keep track then the trophies they give us. i prefer newer discs anyways so i go through them about every 3 months.

As a newer player I get a thrill to see the shot I plan unfold correctly. Once you get to the level you are at, does it become just another shot or do you still feel that pride? And if you do, is it as strong of a thrill as it used to be?

As a newer player I get a thrill to see the shot I plan unfold correctly. Once you get to the level you are at, does it become just another shot or do you still feel that pride? And if you do, is it as strong of a thrill as it used to be?

you still fill a rush but its normally short lived because you know the hole\round isn't over yet. the main difference is as soon as you release the disc you know whether or not its perfect, good, acceptable, or just plain terrible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts