• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Other] The Reptilian Disc Golf Thread

The latest run of Fossil Scales aren't that crazy firm.

All the Scales we have live on the site now are much softer than Fossil. The Chalk RFF's are some of my personal favorite as everyday throwers.

Love Chalk RFF... Especially for putting Serpents. Any chance there will be another run of those soon?

Hey jcassidy1990 I saw the picture of your custom flag bag on Instagram. Just a question really. Why is the top slanted at that angle for?

So I have 3 Serps and 2 Scales, I want more....but I have a problem....none of them have any significant wear or damage. Haha, not really a problem, but I'm amazed how Durable these are, like, crazy durable. One thing I noticed tho, 1 of my scales is crazy solid, like a rock, and it weighs 178g its just a brick. It was the Dom Clark stamped one. Curious if they ALL were that rock hard or if its a fluke? Either way, its one of my favorite discs

I have 9 Scales and 3 Serpents (and probably at least 5 more Serps once Chalk RFF is re-upped)... I may have a problem too.

I have 3 fossil serpents(1 unthrown) 7 black FF(5 unthrown), and 3 blue rff (1 unthrown). Then 6 or 7 eraser scales( 1 thrower) 3 armors, and a fossil. I only have a problem if I DON'T keep playing disc golf for the next decade. Otherwise it is a pretty wise decision in the long run. I keep telling myself that at some point I'll actually have saved money by buying stacks of back ups in bulk when they are retail prices. ... re-reading that it totally sounds like I have a problem.

6x Fossil Scales
4x Fossil Fuel Scales
4x Armor Scales
2x RFF Scales
2x Tarpit Scales

4x Fossil Serpents
2x Fossil Fuel Serpents
2x RFF Serpents

Plus a couple more first run Fossil Scales and another RFF Serpent on the way that I just found on a secondary website...

I have

2x Armor Scales
1x Tarpit
1x Eraser
1x Fossil
1x Chalk RFF

I want more Tarpit or Eraser. And I'd love a Goldblum stamped Scale.

I only have one Serpent.

Of course you win. You can cherry pick from your own line. I know I would.

Currently have:

8 Fossil Wizards(3 first runs)
2 Fossil Flex Wizards
2 Fossil Fuel Wizs

3 blank early Fossil Scales; beat, fresh, and new
2 Classy Fossil Scales
Goldbloom Eraser Scale
Classy chalk RFF Scale
2 Tar Pit Scales

4 yellow Sobek

2 first run Fossil Serps

Currently putting with the pair of fossil flexs in the cold or first run fossil Wizs and throwing a fossil fuel and stock Wiz and Tar Pit and Classy Fossil Scale. Oh and a Sobek. Love my RDG and can't wait for the mids.

I have a Tyrant....

I do believe I win ;)

Damb you JCass! DAMB YOU! Ok on a serious note I'll play. 2 Fossil Scales. 2 Fossil Serpents. 2 Fossil Wizards. 13 Fossil Fuel Wizards. 11 of them being the standard blue grey, and 2 of the rare Orange Fossil Fuel Wizards. Absolutely love them ALL.

10x Fossil scales
2x Fossil fuel scales
3x red rff scales
2x chalk rff scales
1x eraser scale
3x armor scales

1x ptero
2x raptor
4x sobek

2x fossil serps
5x ff serp
1x rff serp

2x flat top roc
1x glow roc
4x chief
1x evo chief
1x shaman
1x devil hawk
1x truth
2x atoms
1x plasma envy
1x neutron soft envy
1x swirly wizard

Oh and a tyrant

Lol that's my rdg load.

2 fossil scale first runs
1 dom Clark scale
1 classy gator ff scale
2 goldblum ff scales
3 eye atoms
2 rocs (1 glow, 1 flat top)
1 reptar envy
1 eye envy

I think that's all...

2x Fossil Scale
1x Tarpit Scale
3x Chalk RFF Scale
2x Fossil Fuel Scale
1x Armor Scale

2x Chalk RFF Serpent
1x Fossil Fuel Serpent

2x SSS Sobek

4x Flat Top DX Bigger Bird Roc
1x Champ Bigger Bird Roc3

2x Reptar Crave

3x ArmorFlex Raptor

Dom Tarpit Scale
2 Eyestamp Atoms
Raptor
Bigger bird Glo Roc

I could play any course if you add a distance driver...