• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Other] The Reptilian Disc Golf Thread

Any chance of getting another run of anything in that awesome Pokemon stamp (especially Armorflex Raptors)?

Also is there any chance of another run of Armorflex Scales or is that DOA since IIRC the scrap rate was pretty large? I'd love a soft Scale for those risky upshots.

Also is there any chance of another run of Armorflex Scales or is that DOA since IIRC the scrap rate was pretty large? I'd love a soft Scale for those risky upshots.

2nd'd. My Armor Flex Scale quickly became my #1 upshot and driving putter. Flies beautifully and bites into the terra like nobody's business! I'd love another stack!

Any chance of getting another run of anything in that awesome Pokemon stamp (especially Armorflex Raptors)?

I have a couple regular Armor Scales that do this job pretty well. So do any of the SSS' out there.

Finally getting around to ordering some rdg fairways. Are the goobered pink raptors armor flex or Amber? I'm currently using a resistor/crave/relay combo but want something on either side of the crave. Probably tyrant and armor flex ptero. Anyone see any big overlapping between that set up? Would a resistor and raptor have too much overlap and what plastics are people preferring their raptors/pteros? Sorry about so many questions.

Finally getting around to ordering some rdg fairways. Are the goobered pink raptors armor flex or Amber? I'm currently using a resistor/crave/relay combo but want something on either side of the crave. Probably tyrant and armor flex ptero. Anyone see any big overlapping between that set up? Would a resistor and raptor have too much overlap and what plastics are people preferring their raptors/pteros? Sorry about so many questions.

The goobered Raptors are ArmorFlex.

I too love GYRO fairway drivers and am a big crave fan. I'd say the Amber Ptero have a little more turn but also a little more fade vs. The crave.
Tyrants however are definitely more OS than the crave. They compliment each other very well. Tyrant for lines that require a good fade, crave for a bit more shaping.
Raptors and resistors, while different speeds and shapes, fill the same slot. They're both hyzer machines.

After some tough bag decisions, my bag is 90% gyro and rdg. May even be more rdg when I get my ptero, tyrant, and raptors. The only spot in my bag that isn't rdg or gyro is overstable/stable mids. Ever since I felt fossil plastic, the first thing I thought was id love a beefy fossil mid and fairway to wear in. I know you guys have been crazy busy with the tyrant, and I can't wait to try it out, but man I'm still drooling at the idea of some fossil mids. I feel like a spoiled kid who's always asking for more but can't wait till I can get some rdg mids to challenge my drone/compass combo.

All RDG round!

Filmed this today just as a major storm rolled in. Shot a 46 at the local short course...according to the Infinite Discs scorekeeping app, my average there is a 49, so I'd say I did pretty good considering I whiffed on two really easy birdie putts:sick::sick::sick::sick::sick:

I put in the order with DaveMac today for another batch of Fossil Wizards. Here's hoping that these turn out just as amazing as the previous batch.

I put in the order with DaveMac today for another batch of Fossil Wizards. Here's hoping that these turn out just as amazing as the previous batch.

Nice Fossil and Fossil Fuel or just Fossil? Excited to try a new run of either.:clap:

Threw my first Serpent and Scale a few days ago. In love with the Serp. It might just take over all putting duties.. Time will tell, but either way it definitely has a spot in my bag. It's not often a discs makes that great of a first impression!

I need me some stiff LizWiz stamped wizards so bad... I regret not getting a big stack when they were available....

Latest posts