• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Other] The Reptilian Disc Golf Thread

Anyone want the 2nd of two Gecko v2 prototypes (new, never used).
They grey one has been sold already, the black one is still available!

$40 shipped in the US.

Better late than never...

The Gecko 2.0. This bag is designed to be a casually professional bag for players of all skill level.

It features:
- 1000D Cordura
- 6 to 8 disc capacity
- zippered pocket
- neoprene drink sleeve
- swivel clip
- adjustable strap
- buckle closure

Attachments

• received_10159924012980055.jpg
    received_10159924012980055.jpg
    124.5 KB · Views: 28
  • 27498121_10155440257849117_1184232797_n.jpg
    27498121_10155440257849117_1184232797_n.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 28
  • 27591762_10155440257854117_1515273860_n.jpg
    27591762_10155440257854117_1515273860_n.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 23
^^^man, so underwhelming. i come for RDG gossip and i enter the DGCR Marketplace.

Sorry - just unearthed some of that good, old school RDG plastic that is hard to find these days and wanted to share specifically with the RDG fans - this is the same thread and group that I used to get my stuff through back in the day....

I unearthed a stack of old school, original fossil scales - this is the real good fossil for those that remember the original runs done to kick things off for RDG!

They all have the sweet Dom Clark Lotus Mandala stamp.

I have 9 at 175g and 3 at 174g

$15 each or 2 for $28 shipped with tracking.

Grab a few before they disappear again.

Attachments

• 27661736_10155440265809117_551814493_n.jpg
    27661736_10155440265809117_551814493_n.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 30
I unearthed a stack of old school, original fossil scales - this is the real good fossil for those that remember the original runs done to kick things off for RDG!

I still have one of those, the plastic is like bone. It's so solid yet baseline, yet indestructible. I love that thing! Yeah very unique. Great Stampwork too. I luckily got that stamp on a few other discs as well.

I just got a couple first run Black Serpents. They are sliiiight puddle top and solid, different than my other Black Serps that are a lil softer, these are pretty solid, feel REALLY stable. Can't wait to give them some use this year. I think I'm done now, I have 8 serpents....haha, I played this weekend and it was pretty windy, the Dagger does NOT like the wind, I ended up just putting with the serpent and iridium, much better in the wind....though my putting was WAY off....it was me/ the wind/ being bundled like a sausage.

Got out this weekend with the new Serpents (which were actually first runs , so just NEW to me)

Wow, so stable, dead straight, no turn, Had some wind, I use the Serpent in windy putts and it did not disappoint. For me, the best wind putter ever. Really liked it, I strayed away for a little bit trying the Nova for similar shots, but....Serpent wins for me. Love this disc. RDG Please keep making these. That is all, peace

The Serpent comes in and out of my bag more than any other disc I've ever owned. I love the flight on a good rip, but for softer ups and putts it snags on my finger. If only there was something beaded with the dead straight, no turn, no fade, just straight and drop.

I found one of these stamps in a box on one of the old blue chalk rff serpents if anybody is looking for one.

Any word on how the proto gecko bags are performing? I've been looking forward to getting one for quite some time now.

The Serpent comes in and out of my bag more than any other disc I've ever owned. I love the flight on a good rip, but for softer ups and putts it snags on my finger. If only there was something beaded with the dead straight, no turn, no fade, just straight and drop.

beat in worn Scale is the best choice here then

then its the other one,the plutonium. i know element used the voodoo and warlock bottoms for their putters i just get confused with their names.

The Plutonium is pretty straight yeah, but for whatever reason the ones I have aren't very consistent. On throws they sometimes turned over weirdly. It was similar to the Serpent, but just not as good. It FELT great, but idk, I have 2 of them and only use them for practice putts

We need to get some more Tyrants on sale. Those things are more predictable than the jokes in an Adam Sandler movie.

That's what I'm working toward, but it takes so long since they cut all the trees down. Guess I'll start spike hyzering upshots

Either a Serpent Scale combo - or Plutonium Iridium combo - or a combo of the two,

Serp / Plutonium = straight

Scale / Iridium = OS

your call I guess.

I fancy the Serp and the Iridium, but that's just me, both beadles - Pu and Scale have bead, the Pu bead is MINI tho, like, barely there. Its really rounded and feels nice n smooth - its a great feeling disc, maybe the ones I got are weird idk.

Latest posts