• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Other] The Stamp A Day Thread!

It sucks that guy's tooth grew through his eyeball. :\

one day i will post the animation i did that shows the tooth going up and down within the eyeball while the monster is talking. best thing in entertainment since citizen kane.

I did part of it. I took a couple parts from some images I bought in a graffics pack and then traced them together.

Turned out nice

photobucket-20609-1302905437953.jpg

the mayhem disc order has been sent in - looks to be a great selection!

Here is the lineup: DX Aviar Drivers, Aviar P&A, Flat Top Rancho Rocs, San Marino Rocs, and KC Rocs, KC Glow Aviars, Pro Wraiths, Pro Destroyers, Yeti Pro Aviars, Star Boss, Katana, Leopards, Roadrunners, Wraiths, XCalibers, along with CFR Glow Bosses, Katanas, TeeRex X, Flat Firebirds and Glow Destroyers.

BC4C

More of my work on plastic: 2nd Annual Banging Chains For Charity, Black Butte Lake.

attachment.php

Attachments

• InnovaAviar179YetiPro-BC4C.jpg
    InnovaAviar179YetiPro-BC4C.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 354
We had some of those pearly, really domey Katanas too.

Stamp looks great.

Yes, they are domey. Did you throw any?

No, I had one in my player pack and traded it for a putter. We also had some that were flat as a board and softer champ. Hard to call it the same disc, but they both were marked Katana.

Latest posts