• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] The Tern!

what is innova going to do when they have discs for every speed/turn/fade combination?

i'm crossing my fingers for a line of premium discs.

a girl can dream.

they will drop the one that sells least and reissue it with a new name so you go buy it a 2nd time:|

Seriously though ...

Mambas are ridiculously shallow. If the Tern has a more traditional depth to the rim, then I could see myself maybe using it for sky rollers and anny shots?

Probably not though. Love my MOLS's too much for that slot ...

Seems like a lot of Innovas new discs are considered Flippy Destroyers.

Dang I wish Innova would focus on creating non domey mids to compete with discraft.

Ding, ding, ding! Winner!

If nothing else, the Tern tells newbies what it does better than the Vulcan or Mamba.

I am so getting the Pearly I-dye Champy Star Blizzard Metal Flake Glow Super King World Champion signature CFR Candy Black Tern+ when it comes out.

Score!

Innova doesn't care about the 10% of disc golfers that are rated over 900 and don't need understable discs.

They care about the 90% of disc golfers who aren't rated 900 and are only casual golfers because that's where their profit is.

But from what I see of the 90%, most of them are chucking bosses and destroyers :D

1mm more shallow than a destroyer, and 1mm bigger wing than a destroyer. So close innova... so close. :/

sounds interesting i guess.. but yet another crazy wide rim driver that i will never ever throw :eek:

Same numbers as the Wahoo. Interesting. Maybe its gunna be what I thought the Wahoo was gunna be and not some overly flippy piece of crap. Either way its not gunna push destroyers out of my bag.

Same numbers as the Wahoo. Interesting. Maybe its gunna be what I thought the Wahoo was gunna be and not some overly flippy piece of crap. Either way its not gunna push destroyers out of my bag.

This was the first thing I thought when I saw that link too. Are the dimensions different enough where the flight would be just a tiny bit different but not enough to give it different numbers? All signs point to a one speed slower groove :D

I thought i read somewhere when Innova comes out with a new prototype they are running large batches, naming it and selling them retail. Tweak the mold a little to get a new prototype, name it different, run it, sell it. Lather rinse repeat.

Latest posts