• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] The Undertaker??

My Cryztal is so damn OS that it flies like a totally different mold. It's like a new champ Teebird.

Anybody bought an ESP Undertaker lately? I cannot find one online

I have a couple. I prefer Z, myself, which I also have plenty of... need to start beating in another one cuz I have on that is a straight up laser right now. Sooooo niiiiiice!

If interested, feel free to PM.

Had most of my Undertakers in the bag today . . so just for fun i wanted to test their stability.

So US to most OS

Broken in 164g Z -> Broken in 4X Ti -> Newer 172g ESP -> New 172g Z -> Newer Stock Ti -> -> Missy Z ->->->->-> Sparkle Z

Wonder where a FRZ would fit in there, since they're a bit more OS than normal Z. I gotta get me a Missy G!

Wonder where a FRZ would fit in there, since they're a bit more OS than normal Z. I gotta get me a Missy G!

The Missy one is an outstanding disc, maybe the best 2020 disc so far

I now have 4 Undertakers in my bag. . and thats my ONLY Fairway mould ( i used to have 4 moulds )

I now have 4 Undertakers in my bag. . and thats my ONLY Fairway mould ( i used to have 4 moulds )

Wow, that is amazing. How do you cover truly overstable shots where other people would use a Firebird? Or big turnovers? I always try to minimize molds where I can, but I don't think I could score as well without an OS and US bookend in my fairway lineup.

Wow, that is amazing. How do you cover truly overstable shots where other people would use a Firebird? Or big turnovers? I always try to minimize molds where I can, but I don't think I could score as well without an OS and US bookend in my fairway lineup.

The Sparkle Undertaker is VERY OS for a Undertaker..WAY more OS than the Missy one..even more OS than most of the Sexton Firebirds I have

And if I need something insanely OS I use my 160g Z Flick

For the US side I had a Heat in the bag but my oldest Z Undertaker is now so US that I don't need the Heat anymore

Are the Crystals normally that OS? I have a FAF FRZ I don't bag cuz it is pretty OS.

So.... I know there's a pandemic, but that seems to not stop me from wanting discs.

Seems Discraft isn't able to or just isn't keeping up with some of their molds? Seems they pump out Luna's and Kong's left and right, but I can't find a Big Z Undertaker (let alone a normal Z) to save my life... :(

Yeah Discraft is pretty scarce everywhere. I've resorted to trying random different molds out recently. I mean, it's not like I actually need any new discs lol.

I think with the factory shutting down for a while there, then Ledgestone and trying to make sure they got all the player discs out they are pretty far behind. I also wonder too if they just didn't expect the demand they were going to get with the McBeth and Brodie stuff, I remember trying to find an ESP Undertaker before the covid hit and they were scarce then.

Been away from the Undertaker for over a year and have been throwing the Volt (better looking disc IMHO). Decided to give it another go on the course today. What I found is that the snap I had to use for Volt has me throwing the Undertaker much better than I did previously. As much as I hate to say it, the Undertaker was going further and on a nice, tight line. If I could only remove that creepy stamp off the Under...

I've also noticed Undertakers are hard to come by right now. However, I did see that Infinite Discs restocked about 400 ESP Buzzzes a few days ago.

Been away from the Undertaker for over a year and have been throwing the Volt (better looking disc IMHO). Decided to give it another go on the course today. What I found is that the snap I had to use for Volt has me throwing the Undertaker much better than I did previously. As much as I hate to say it, the Undertaker was going further and on a nice, tight line. If I could only remove that creepy stamp off the Under...

Worst stamp in disc golf. Looks like a 15 year old designed it for a Halloween decoration.

Maybe we forgot about the Big Z Roach stamp? I'm sorry... but that one is wrong on a few levels.

Anyway; I've always felt the volt was a little faster, so getting it to speed takes a bit more. I also think the undertaker is maybe slower than a 9, so a little easier to get to speed, but it really has some good "glide" which helps it get good/easy D.

Also... I don't dig the black rims. Plasma plastic is dope as all get-out, but I don't want my disc looking like it's wearing a tuxedo. That's me. I like pretty colors... :D